• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I ate a derby pie tonight at Churchill Downs. Freaking awesome. It looks like a little pecan pie, but it's actually full of chocolate and other good stuff.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    ...On the other side of the bar was the vet clinic. People were busy carrying all the animals and chemical tanks and such out of it. I remember seeing my dad carrying a big dog cage. Next to that was the "new" Dollar General store. It was set to open 2 days later.
    One of our fire fighters fell on the roof of the bar and got injured. He seemed to get injured at every fire....?? We ended up having to call in 4 additional departments and were on the scene for 28 hours. I had to get some IV fluids on scene and eventually taken to the hospital for heat exhaustion. The bar was a total loss, but the theatre was saved as was the vet clinic with very little to no damage. We later found out that the bar had had new floor covering put down in the kitchen that weekend and they hadn't gotten the MANDATORY AUTOMATIC FIRE EXTINGUISHERS hooked back up before it was time to open, so they just didn't do it. Since it was a bar, and there was alcohol inside, we had to stay on scene until someone from ATF came and "secured" the alcohol. It was only about 85* that day, but much, much warmer in turnout gear, with the HUGE bonfire going.....

Every year I tell someone that story.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    man, I am really missing the whole living down in southern indiana thing! I'd really like to move down there again, or maybe up in the wabash valley southwest of lafayette.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    doug, thanks for the rep, I get you back after I spread it around.....

I miss the slower pace e-ville and the surrounding areas had. up here its just balls to the wall, hammerdown.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I found a guy on armslist that is willing to trade, but he has a P220 .45 ACP...I really want the .40

I would take the 220 and then trade it for what you want!! Just sayin!! the rugers you know you've had them for sale trade awhile!! I think the 220 is more desirable just my :twocents:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom