Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    pregnancy is easier! trust me I just had a long bout with strep and lost my tonsils... remember?!?

Yep!!! I had my tonsils out when I was 13, but have always been susceptible to strep!! tonsillitis when I had them!!! as Beavis would say "This Suck" hehehe humhum.....cough... choke.... sorry my impressions are not very good with a sore throat!!! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I did deliver a baby one night on duty!!! about 3:00 am!!! the women was on the floor of her apartment!! she couldn't even make it to the door!!!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    ah man speaking of that, I assisted a paramedic with that one time. I have to admit it was way better than biology.

It was a long time ago. I don't remember the name of the drug he gave me, but I've never had anything make me feel so much better so quickly in my life. Whatever it was, it was amazing stuff. Little red pills if I remember right. Had to take like 6 or 8 of them at first. Then a few hours later take 4 or 6 and so on. Fixed me up in a hurry!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    This is so wrong, fail of epic proportions.

38589_142115052480113_100000448578905_303681_3730742_n.jpg

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It was a long time ago. I don't remember the name of the drug he gave me, but I've never had anything make me feel so much better so quickly in my life. Whatever it was, it was amazing stuff. Little red pills if I remember right. Had to take like 6 or 8 of them at first. Then a few hours later take 4 or 6 and so on. Fixed me up in a hurry!

The last time I strep I kept telling my wife how bad it hurt she just keep giving me the old wifes cure of gargle with Vinegar, after about a week I was gargling with it she was standing beside me at the sink and when I spit it out there was a bunch of blood came up with it!! she took to emergency room and the Dr said it was the worst case of strep throat he had ever seen!! I got two shots and a prescription and was told that if it didn't get better in 24 hours he wanted me admitted!! she listens to me now!! she felt bad for not believing me I got some when I got better :rockwoot:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Been so long for me since I had any babies that I know it hurts but just how much no cant really remember.
    Oh yeah like pushing out a watermelon through the opening of a gallon of milk. Yeah now I rmember it all. OUCH OUCH:runaway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom