• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Patriots: A Novel of Survival in the Coming Collapse<<<crappiest audio book I have ever heard! spent 2 days listening to it at work..over 20hrs of tinfoil dome topper BS
    what I learned from it is if your not rich and dont have a "safe haven" in Idaho you're a dumbarse.
    If you dont have 300,000 rounds of ammo..you're adumbarse
    If you dont carry a Colt 1911 gold cup you're a dumbarse
    If you dont own a Car-15 rifle you're a dumbarse
    If you dont have $1,000 face value of pre 1965 silver coinage you're a dumbarse
    If you dont know how to do open heart surgery..you guessed it...you're a dumbarse!
    Tomorrow I will start listening to "I,sniper a Bob Lee Swagger novel" hopefully it'll be better then the crap I've waisted 2 days listening to:rolleyes:

so far my favorite audio books have been World war Z and Day by day Armageddon..the first part rocked..then the second part was written by some web forum and they butchered the whole story line! at first it was a zombie survival type book..then it turned into an all out pissing match..AC130 gun ships..predator drones...finding dune buggies tricked out with dual gatling guns and zombie protective cages....and nothing added up..just a bunch of random forum BS! just imagine us turning this thread into a book..would be about the same:dunno:
    ok Im done ranting..time to eat something..take a shower and hit the hay.

Kingrat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Evansville
    Patriots: A Novel of Survival in the Coming Collapse<<<crappiest audio book I have ever heard! spent 2 days listening to it at work..over 20hrs of tinfoil dome topper BS
    what I learned from it is if your not rich and dont have a "safe haven" in Idaho you're a dumbarse.
    If you dont have 300,000 rounds of ammo..you're adumbarse
    If you dont carry a Colt 1911 gold cup you're a dumbarse
    If you dont own a Car-15 rifle you're a dumbarse
    If you dont have $1,000 face value of pre 1965 silver coinage you're a dumbarse
    If you dont know how to do open heart surgery..you guessed it...you're a dumbarse!
    Tomorrow I will start listening to "I,sniper a Bob Lee Swagger novel" hopefully it'll be better then the crap I've waisted 2 days listening to:rolleyes:

so far my favorite audio books have been World war Z and Day by day Armageddon..the first part rocked..then the second part was written by some web forum and they butchered the whole story line! at first it was a zombie survival type book..then it turned into an all out pissing match..AC130 gun ships..predator drones...finding dune buggies tricked out with dual gatling guns and zombie protective cages....and nothing added up..just a bunch of random forum BS! just imagine us turning this thread into a book..would be about the same:dunno:
    ok Im done ranting..time to eat something..take a shower and hit the hay.

well at least im not a TOTAL dumbarse!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    well at least im not a TOTAL dumbarse!

Can I count on you to do open heart surgery on me in the event I need it?
    or perhaps we need to go shoot up some of that 300,000 rounds of ammo?
    or maybe we can all go to your fortified cabin in Idaho?:laugh::runaway:
    :runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway: <<<best smiley ever!

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Yep!! you be a tall feller too!! reminded me of Forest Tucker I think his name was He played Daniel Boon on TV years ago!!! :D

Forest Tucker born in Plainfield In. played in the series F Troop not in Daniel Boone. Fess Parker played Daniel Boone. :D Tucker died of the Lung disease Emphysema. Yes he was tall 6'4 :patriot:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Forest Tucker born in Plainfield In. played in the series F Troop not in Daniel Boone. Fess Parker played Daniel Boone. :D Tucker died of the Lung disease Emphysema. Yes he was tall 6'4 :patriot:

Yep you are right!!! thats who I was trying to think of Fess Parker, I had the F in the first name right!!!! :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Can I count on you to do open heart surgery on me in the event I need it?
    or perhaps we need to go shoot up some of that 300,000 rounds of ammo?
    or maybe we can all go to your fortified cabin in Idaho?:laugh::runaway:
    :runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway: <<<best smiley ever!

I can make a tattoo remover out of a handful of laser sights and a car battery...:cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom