• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Does evansville have an anonymous tip line cause my neighbors might get called on for suspected drug dealing. Mainly cause Im sick of the hallway smelling like pot

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Does evansville have an anonymous tip line cause my neighbors might get called on for suspected drug dealing. Mainly cause Im sick of the hallway smelling like pot

If the only thing you are sick of is the smell, put an anonymous note on the door . If that doesn't stop them, call Vanderburgh Co dispatch(426-7331) and see if an anon call to them does anything...I'd imagine a note on their door will suffice.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Just got in an verbal conflict with the wife because she said her mom was selling her car for XXXXX and all I said was no way possible!

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I'm pulling a security detail for a youth event at Huntington University. I get to stay up and patrol the dorms until 4am. I'll be in here quite often.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Anyone watch "House?" Kara and I just recently started watching it...I likes.

I've missed so many episodes of house... Cable didn't run out where I lived, and sat couldn't get reception due to all of the trees.... I take my comp to work to download shows and movies, so far I have half of trailer park boys and the office. Downside of living in the stix.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I've missed so many episodes of house... Cable didn't run out where I lived, and sat couldn't get reception due to all of the trees.... I take my comp to work to download shows and movies, so far I have half of trailer park boys and the office. Downside of living in the stix.

I started house from the beginning...I'm on ep 9 now I think.

I love The Office(own all the seasons), but the only TPBs I've seen is the movie...It was pretty damn funny.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I go away for 8 hours, come back, and you guys PW almost 10 pages. Man, there's NO WAY I'm reading all that! :):

Concert was good. Tyler Dickenson was OK, Gary Allen rocked, but Brooks and Dunn Kicked ass!!! It was pretty interesting though. We were on the hill just to the right of the stage behind pillar G. Went down to the seats to get pictures so I figured I'd stand behind the ziptied gate where no one was getting through and snap a couple pics. So I do, and security tells me I'm blocking the flow. I look around and he's the only one within 30 ft of me. I look at him and laugh and snap another picture. Then 4 guys come up behind me and tell me to move. So I flipped them the bird and moved to the next aisle. Stayed outta the way and snapped another pic. This time, 5 more security guys come up to me telling me I can't do that. (Even though my tickets were free) I told that SOB that I paid good money just to sit 500yrds away and can't see ****, you can let me snap a couple pics. So I ignored them for a second and one guy put his hand on me! So I shoved him into his buddies and walked off. :) I think one of them fell. :):

So I'm standing up on the hill with the wife when I smell a distinct, pleasing smell. I turn and look and the group of guys behind me are smoking a couple blunts!!!! :rockwoot: I was all like, "Hey! This isn't Tom Petty!" :): They offered me some, but since I'm trying to get my CDL I had to pass on it. :rolleyes: I did get a contact buzz. For being a Brooks and Dunn concert, you would have thought it was a damn Willy Nelson concert!!!!!!! :laugh:

Oh, and you can't even carry a knife at Verizon. :rolleyes: I was going to carry my Sig, but they were patting us down at the VIP entrance. That's when they seen the knife and told my I had to leave it in the car. They didn't even feel the gun. But, because I was with the wife, I left the gun in the car and put the knife in my shoe. ;)

I never felt so nervous in all my life. thousands of people and I was almost 1000yrds from my gun and BoB. I hate large crowds like that. Especially when 80% of the people are drunk and stoned! :):

It was a GREAT concert though, and they put on one helluva show. I was glad I went.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    If the only thing you are sick of is the smell, put an anonymous note on the door . If that doesn't stop them, call Vanderburgh Co dispatch(426-7331) and see if an anon call to them does anything...I'd imagine a note on their door will suffice.

probably best, else they might retaliate with a MWAG call

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    So, I can't sleep and I can't figure out how I printed so bad today. I need some advice on shirts to cover my super tuck : /

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom