• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    Mainly family for sure saw it. A lot of sheeple gave me looks at best buy. Its bad though because I'm the only sheep dog in the family really. The rest are major sheeple. Don't get me wrong, they didn't say anything negative, just said it was showing really bad.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    So, I can't sleep and I can't figure out how I printed so bad today. I need some advice on shirts to cover my super tuck : /

Dump the overated ST and pick up a highnoon IWB, I can carry a G17 or G30SF with zero print!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Im awake too!
    sounds like yall had a good time. I wish I could of been there. in hindsight I reckon I could of came by for a bit since my wife slept through the plans we had made for the evening:noway:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I was going to ask this the other day but forgot...
    is anyone planning on bringing target stands to the PW shoot? I know HK is bringing is mobile range but what about the folks who will be plinking with their rifles?

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I don't know how many of you are interested, but there is a show on SPIKE TV right now called "What if..." it's a scenario based program covering real life incidents.

The odd thing is, every commercial break so far has been for Glock, CTD, Blackhawk and other firearms related companies.

Go.........watch now

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I was going to ask this the other day but forgot...
    is anyone planning on bringing target stands to the PW shoot? I know HK is bringing is mobile range but what about the folks who will be plinking with their rifles?

I have target stands targets and cardboard backers, the only thing is no shotgun on these targets because it mess's them up pretty bad!! I also have a dueling tree, and out and back, and a swinger, also will bring the stuff to set up a running man target!! Just putting this out there again so every one who is going to do the training is set as far as targets & stuff go's :D

Last edited:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I don't know how many of you are interested, but there is a show on SPIKE TV right now called "What if..." it's a scenario based program covering real life incidents.

The odd thing is, every commercial break so far has been for Glock, CTD, Blackhawk and other firearms related companies.

Go.........watch now

Ok but your making me miss the three stooges!!!!:D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I wonder how long these shows will last befor ethe anti gun nuts b***h about it and have it pulled from the TV.

I liked what I saw and if you guys missed it, maybe it will be on again

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    I go away for 8 hours, come back, and you guys PW almost 10 pages. Man, there's NO WAY I'm reading all that! :):

Concert was good. Tyler Dickenson was OK, Gary Allen rocked, but Brooks and Dunn Kicked ass!!! It was pretty interesting though. We were on the hill just to the right of the stage behind pillar G. Went down to the seats to get pictures so I figured I'd stand behind the ziptied gate where no one was getting through and snap a couple pics. So I do, and security tells me I'm blocking the flow. I look around and he's the only one within 30 ft of me. I look at him and laugh and snap another picture. Then 4 guys come up behind me and tell me to move. So I flipped them the bird and moved to the next aisle. Stayed outta the way and snapped another pic. This time, 5 more security guys come up to me telling me I can't do that. (Even though my tickets were free) I told that SOB that I paid good money just to sit 500yrds away and can't see ****, you can let me snap a couple pics. So I ignored them for a second and one guy put his hand on me! So I shoved him into his buddies and walked off. :) I think one of them fell. :):

So I'm standing up on the hill with the wife when I smell a distinct, pleasing smell. I turn and look and the group of guys behind me are smoking a couple blunts!!!! :rockwoot: I was all like, "Hey! This isn't Tom Petty!" :): They offered me some, but since I'm trying to get my CDL I had to pass on it. :rolleyes: I did get a contact buzz. For being a Brooks and Dunn concert, you would have thought it was a damn Willy Nelson concert!!!!!!! :laugh:

Oh, and you can't even carry a knife at Verizon. :rolleyes: I was going to carry my Sig, but they were patting us down at the VIP entrance. That's when they seen the knife and told my I had to leave it in the car. They didn't even feel the gun. But, because I was with the wife, I left the gun in the car and put the knife in my shoe. ;)

I never felt so nervous in all my life. thousands of people and I was almost 1000yrds from my gun and BoB. I hate large crowds like that. Especially when 80% of the people are drunk and stoned! :):

It was a GREAT concert though, and they put on one helluva show. I was glad I went.
    you big meanie....so why are you trying to get your cdl? A or B? Ive had mine for about 11 yrs now. If you need any help studying or learning I'm here for you brother!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I really need some help.

I am trying to find the actual section in the IC where it covers the topic about carrying concealed or open.

Thanks in advance for the help

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom