• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    well I wanted to come down but a little over 3 hr drive after being gone for almost a week the boss lady wouldn't let me.....anyway I still grilled chicken and corn on the cob last nite too.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Huh? What? Where? Oh, yea, um. I'm awake. I think. :scratch: Man... I feel like CRAP! Musta been a good night. :): Gmorning PWs!

you big meanie....so why are you trying to get your cdl? A or B? Ive had mine for about 11 yrs now. If you need any help studying or learning I'm here for you brother!

Driving is all I"m good at. On the road, going somewhere, it's what puts me at ease. It's the one thing in life I love to do. Going for my Class A, hopefully. I applied up at Roadmaster here in Indy on the Southside. I'm hoping my dad will help me out so I can save a couple grand. I'm just waiting to see if any pre-employment apps get accepted. I applied to CRST, Prime, and one other one. If they don't go through I've got 10 others I can apply to and see if they'll accept me. If they do, Roadmaster will accept me for the three week course and I'll finally have the career I want. :D

I appreciate the offer. If Roadmaster doesn't take me, I know someone with a dumptruck I can use for my Class B test. I know I don't HAVE to go to driving school, but it helps. :dunno:

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    you have a family right? trust me and take it FWIW. You don't want to drive OTR. I missed my 3 oldest growing up. My one regret in life. find something local. home daily.

not to mention the relationship with the boss lady gets strained as well.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I ordered my wife 38 white roses and they showed up this morning DEAD! I ordered them from a local grocery store that does flower delivery..I called them and raised 3 kinds of hell so they came back and got em and left my wife another 38 FRESH white roses and a huge bouquet of wild flowers..their excuse was that the delivery guy grabbed the wrong flowers:rolleyes::dunno:

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    I ordered my wife 38 white roses and they showed up this morning DEAD! I ordered them from a local grocery store that does flower delivery..I called them and raised 3 kinds of hell so they came back and got em and left my wife another 38 FRESH white roses and a huge bouquet of wild flowers..their excuse was that the delivery guy grabbed the wrong flowers:rolleyes::dunno:
    I hear what your saying, take it FWIW. there are other things to get upset about. Im glad they made it right. Happy Bday to mrs relic.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    you have a family right? trust me and take it FWIW. You don't want to drive OTR. I missed my 3 oldest growing up. My one regret in life. find something local. home daily.

not to mention the relationship with the boss lady gets strained as well.

Oh, this is an area I know well. My best friend didn't know much about his dad until he was 17. My other two friends grew up barely seeing their dads as well. Trust me, it's not something I look forward too, but I know ways around it. I don't plan to go OTR for long. I want a regional dedicated route or just stay regional period. But, I know that in order to support my family, I have to do what I have to do. It's not the best family choice, but it's the only thing I'm really good at and the only thing I can do well enough to make good money.

All I need is a laptop, webcam, microphone, and an AirCard for internet. ;)

WOW. Yea, I'd be pissed too. Especially since I don't get flowers for the missus like I should. At least they made it right!

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Gary, I got somethings for you yesterday, they have pictures of presidents on them.

I do not want to go to work tonight. I think I'll be working the floor and we've had some really "crazy" patients lately. But I have to get paid.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom