• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Well i was really excited to upload a photo of the UFO survival kit seen at harmon medical supply in vincennes but photo bucket isnt cooperating

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Blazing aces, I found it for the Wii. You start with a Bi-plane in Europe at the beginning of the war. You travel around and fly all different kinds of planes they flew. You can even fly German or Japanese planes. Depending on how well you do on each mission you get "access" to more planes. You can also go to a mode where you fight one on one with an "Ace", if you beat them, you get a different paint scheme for your plane. There is also an "Arcade" mode where you fight different planes, 12 at a time for 3 rounds. If you last through that you get some upgrades to the plane you were using.
    I do fine on the dog fighting and bombing missions. The one I'm stuck on now, you have to fly down this long "maze" in an ice crevice. It's really hard. There is a time limit too, so you're doing it as fast as you can, without crashing. I haven't made it through yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom