• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    yeah..I'm going to bring as long as I can get some ammo before then. how much does red ghost sell 7.62x39 for? I'm sure rajos has it for near the price of gold:dunno:

The last time I bought 7.62 from red ghost, I think it 6.99 for a 20/bx. Not sure though. Call, he'll tell ya with out getting upset.

I don't think there are any "nice girls" in that area!

There are to nice, just ask 'em. :puke:

mine............Ha!!!:D

poacher...you've sitting there for 20 minutes...drooling over a page ownage before bed...me too:D

those are my girls your talking about.................

better start off with 50 miles first.

see below post

:+1:

I tried to go look at it but I'm retarded and didn't see the posting. If you could......put up a link. I should say up front that I can't buy it.......I'm still paying off the motorhome I bought last year. I just like to look at them.

And FWIW.........you didn't run me off.

Glad to see back with us sir. Have you found out whether or not you'll be down for the PW Shoot on the 24th. I can't remember if you said you were going to make it, or if you had to work. Hope to see you there...it has the makings of being a blast for all who attend.

night boys and girls. this old lady needs some sleep

POOP!!!!!

this is not the time nor the place for that kind or language...or did you replace the sun flower seeds with something...never mind, I do not want to know :D

Night all!! I'm out too, see ya all tomorrow!!

Night Gary
    Night Mrs. G.
    Night everyone else..sorry if I missed you...don't let the bed bugs bite ewwwwww.....

Finishing up Breaking Bad Season 3(1 episode left).

I love this show.

Breaking Bad is awesome.

I watched the new show on USA tonight, Covert Affairs, it was pretty good so far.

I did score a new 20 Movie Western pak tonight at wally world...$5 :D
    I also bought one of the ALL TIME best Clint movies, Outlaw Josie Wells. Guess where I'll be tomorrow?

That's right...right here PWing it up

Good night everyone, sleep well and stay safe out there

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I would like to be at the PW shoot........but the calander says no way. Gotta work.........maybe the next one.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    My regular MD sending me for a colonoscopy but I also have hemorrhoids and pain upper right quadrant for a few years... so who knows what all he will do to me. Good thing is my deductible is already covered for the year.
    Colonoscopy - You'll be sleeping, or at least so doped up beyond caring what that big scope in your butt is doing.
    RUQ - Gallbladder most likely. Possibly liver. GB is most likely. Pain after eating fatty foods?
    Hemorrhoids - simple surgery. You coming to the PW shoot? I can do it for half price. :D

bacon thieves are in my home...they are called children I think they have lost their minds...u don't touch mom's ribs or bacon they should seriously know better by now....
    I had bacon on my sammich from Wendy's at work tonight.

hey all go check out the camper I have for sell in the non firearms section of the classifieds.... let me know what you think.
    and the bacon for sell......well ok they are walking bacon for now!
    Sorry I didn't catch up with you today. I don't get up till about 2pm on days I work....well ok...on MOST days....

I would like to be at the PW shoot........but the calander says no way. Gotta work.........maybe the next one.
    I'll give you early notice on the next one. ;)

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    My old house is for sale and its very strange! the guy who flipped it did everything I always wanted to do to it but never could...now my wife wants to buy it back:rolleyes:
    I did love living there as we had great neighbors and it was a quiet neighborhood...who knows..mybe we will try to buy it back:dunno:

MLS# - 175912

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    My old house is for sale and its very strange! the guy who flipped it did everything I always wanted to do to it but never could...now my wife wants to buy it back:rolleyes:
    I did love living there as we had great neighbors and it was a quiet neighborhood...who knows..mybe we will try to buy it back:dunno:

MLS# - 175912
    Do it! Then you can be my 1 block away neighbor again!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Colonoscopy - You'll be sleeping, or at least so doped up beyond caring what that big scope in your butt is doing.
    RUQ - Gallbladder most likely. Possibly liver. GB is most likely. Pain after eating fatty foods?
    Hemorrhoids - simple surgery. You coming to the PW shoot? I can do it for half price. :D

More drugs... they had to give me some valium for the last MRI I had (shoulder). It wasn't bad.

GB- never noticed more pain after fatty food. pain never very strong. I am guessing liver. Diagnosed with fatty liver 7-8 years ago.

What's a PW shoot?

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    What's a PW shoot?

purple wanker shoot:D

its a post whore meet and greet with some shooting fun involved...folks from this thread{open to anyone from the forum who wants to come}
    it is the weekend after next here in Evansville. go to the events forum and the info is there.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Do it! Then you can be my 1 block away neighbor again!

I'm only like what..2-3 blocks away now?:):
    you just wanna peek in my windows while I watch TV in my underwear..like you use to:laugh:

really..Id love to but I just cant swing $100K rite now. not until my wife gets employment.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Sucks... I'm sitting at the doctors office, I threw out my back! This is the worst pain I've ever felt!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Hope the back feels better soon.
    I was going to get my hair done this morning before work. Found a nail in my tire so have to get that taken care of instead. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom