Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    picture.php

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I just took it off to clean the rifle..the action was still full of cosmoline :rolleyes:
    the mount looks like it was re-worked in bubbas garage..it has a piece of steel tubing welded to the original mount and then tapped for a tasco weaver style mount..Im guess for scope clearance:dunno: I removed the scope and probably wont put it back on..another INGO member is sending me a standard receiver cover so iffin ya like the mount and I like the cover the fella is sending me you can have the scope mount iffin ya want it.

Nah, I don't think I'll ever mount a scope on my SKS. If I need it for farther than a hundred yards, I better have a more accurate rifle! :) I appreciate the offer though.

I just wondered if maybe it was stable and wouldn't rattle around like a regular receiver cover. IF, IF I ever do put optics on my SKS, well, you need to look at Zephri's SKS to see how I would do mine. :D

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    bacon thieves are in my home...they are called children I think they have lost their minds...u don't touch mom's ribs or bacon they should seriously know better by now....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom