• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    anyone else making the trips to Bigums this weekend for brats and bar b q?

I think I'll stop by North Fares Avenue and see if there are any nice girls who would like to join in :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Relic, did you see my reply to your post with the photos of your new SKS. ? Should be at the bottom of the previous page

yeah..I'm going to bring as long as I can get some ammo before then. how much does red ghost sell 7.62x39 for? I'm sure rajos has it for near the price of gold:dunno:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Yes, please bring that to the PW Shoot! That optic mount looks very unique. I'd love to get a close look at it.

I just took it off to clean the rifle..the action was still full of cosmoline :rolleyes:
    the mount looks like it was re-worked in bubbas garage..it has a piece of steel tubing welded to the original mount and then tapped for a tasco weaver style mount..Im guess for scope clearance:dunno: I removed the scope and probably wont put it back on..another INGO member is sending me a standard receiver cover so iffin ya like the mount and I like the cover the fella is sending me you can have the scope mount iffin ya want it.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    35 minutes and no posts? This thread needs a pic of my school of Cichlids to get things going.

DSC_4579.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I used to keep Cichlids. I had a tank of Africans and then a few South Americans over the years. The Jack Dempsey was pretty cool, great personality.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Wow thats really cool!!! Is that a salt tank or fresh?

It's fresh...African Cichlids are pretty enough to be salt water and that's why I picked them.

I used to keep Cichlids. I had a tank of Africans and then a few South Americans over the years. The Jack Dempsey was pretty cool, great personality.

You didn't have SA and African Cichlids in the same tank did you? I heard the SAs will eat the Africans...Which sucks, because when I just went to the pet shop they had some "Convict" Cichlids that were awesome and they were only 3 bucks a piece, but the lady said it wouldn't be a good idea.

I doubt I will try to do the aquarium thing again. My best experiences with fish all involve tartar sauce or vinegar.:D

LMAO. Vinegar FTW.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Wife wants to get a fish tank but we have no fish experience... I'd hate to spend $$$ and kill off the fish in a week or less.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    You didn't have SA and African Cichlids in the same tank did you? I heard the SAs will eat the Africans...Which sucks, because when I just went to the pet shop they had some "Convict" Cichlids that were awesome and they were only 3 bucks a piece, but the lady said it wouldn't be a good idea.

Oh heavens no. Never mixed them. I used to keep 6 aquariums going all the time. In fact the SA ones, I never kept more than a pair in a tank. They are pretty aggressive. They would even beat up on my Plecos. The Kribs we raised were a lot of fun. They would readily breed and raise their young 'uns. I thought the Rams were the best looking but tough fish to raise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom