Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    No, it's not but normal to these kids is outside the norm.
    Have you set down with Dad yet? It may be time.
    He's coming back in town this weekend and will take them, but Susan wants to give it a year. They'll be enrolled in the grade school I went to just a few blocks from here. As for me, I wish he would just step the F up and do the right thing. I'm not going to fight Susan on this. I'm in for whatever she decides, but she's on the verge of giving up too, believe me.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    And feel free to vent my brother. Hell, call my cell if you need to.
    I may take you up on that, but not just to vent. Been awhile since I've seen you anyhow. I make it past your side of town once a month. Not as close as I used to come since my doc moved up to 71st St., but I still go past the 38th St. Exit. :)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Greg

I was just seeing that we are supposed to 40 mph winds tomorrow. Sheesh...the roads were just icy this morning. Coming home tonight, there was already snow blown onto them. Looks like the new snow should stay north of us at least.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hi Greg

I was just seeing that we are supposed to 40 mph winds tomorrow. Sheesh...the roads were just icy this morning. Coming home tonight, there was already snow blown onto them. Looks like the new snow should stay north of us at least.
    The snow they were predicting for us (which wasn't much) now looks to be going south into Kentucky. I ain't even mad!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    He's coming back in town this weekend and will take them, but Susan wants to give it a year. They'll be enrolled in the grade school I went to just a few blocks from here. As for me, I wish he would just step the F up and do the right thing. I'm not going to fight Susan on this. I'm in for whatever she decides, but she's on the verge of giving up too, believe me.
    You have to be partners in this, but I do understand her clinging to what's left of her family.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I may take you up on that, but not just to vent. Been awhile since I've seen you anyhow. I make it past your side of town once a month. Not as close as I used to come since my doc moved up to 71st St., but I still go past the 38th St. Exit. :)
    Any time just let me know when you are coming in case I have a Dr apt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom