mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    True but they have had the same upbringing.
    There are six kids in my family. 8 years difference between oldest and youngest. All raised in the same home with the same parents and rules and we are all very different in our lifestyles and beliefs.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    True but they have had the same upbringing.
    This is true, which is what leads me to believe that one is "wired differently".
    Kids can react differently to their environment but an evaluation would help to understand them better.
    That's what I'm thinking. Really wish their dad would step up and take custody. My sister even came up to me when I got to the church for Mom's funeral yesterday and said that she thought that we really should find someone to take them, for the sake of our health and sanity. She thinks a lot like I do. We want to be grandparents, not parents at this point.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There are six kids in my family. 8 years difference between oldest and youngest. All raised in the same home with the same parents and rules and we are all very different in our lifestyles and beliefs.
    It was just me and two sisters here, but we were spread out by about 7 years between each of us (Oldest sister was about 15 years older than me and my middle sister is about 7 years older than me. We weren't really super close once we all went our own ways.

Oldest sister and I were pretty different, but middle sister and I are more similar than I had even imagined. I look forward to developing that relationship more now. :)

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Both my Netflix and Amazon are on the kids account, I am too cheap. I have New Paris cable but I have the one you have to ask for that I think is mandated by the feds, 13 bucks a month, I get I few extra channels because they gave up trying to filter out the rest.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I need to find out if my son even watches Netflix anymore. I took over his account when he went overseas and started paying it because we watched it more than he did. We rarely watch it anymore but I'm still paying for it.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    I think my baking is done for the year, made 3 more kinds of cookies and banana nut bread. Having a glass of milk and some toasted oatmeal cookies :drool:
    Rooting for the Saints. both the Colts and the Pack won :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Most all the wrapping is done.
    CKW is getting geared up to host this year for "X"mas.
    There will be 30+ people here for the day.
    I have to admit I will be relieved when it is all done.
    No Ba-humbug just not liking how long its drug out these days.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    30+ I am afraid I would be hoping for a furnace failure or a sewer blockage after a couple of hours of that. She might finally find me out in the shop :40oz:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    30+ I am afraid I would be hoping for a furnace failure or a sewer blockage after a couple of hours of that. She might finally find me out in the shop :40oz:
    Our Christmas used to be around 75 people back when the Grandparents we're still alive. Talk about a mess.

Much smaller now and there is still someone that complains about something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom