• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I am honestly afraid to cancel centurylink because there are so many trees that nothing else seems to work here. If we cancel, we will never be able to get it back. They have way too many people hooked up and no new accounts are available.
    Yeah that's why we couldn't get the CenturyLink. It might be worth your daughter and SIL looking into it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Granddaughter gets to spend the night since she's on winter break. She's being great with the boys. She brought them each a Paw Patrol firetruck that they'd been wanting. Bryson (the troublemaker) started acting up so she took his firetruck and hid it. He got upset so she told him that when he started acting right, he could have it back. She is only 7! God I love that little girl. :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    He just started acting up again, so Susan sent him to his room. He immediately started tearing all the covers off his bed (which I had just made). Susan told him to make it again, and the granddaughter told her, "You go rest. I've got this." :lmfao: Too bad she's in grade school. I'd hire her as our nanny!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Evening DD sounds like you have your hands full. I have a grandson that when he was young broke all the windows in one of our out buildings. Over 28 panes of glass. Some kids are just wired differently.
    We do have our hands full, but the granddaughter has been a big help today. She's an exceptional child though, and always has been. But yeah, Bryson is definitely wired differently. I really think he needs to be evaluated by someone. Child psychologist maybe? Don't know if it's ADHD or if he's somewhere on the autism spectrum or just what. It's beyond "just being a kid" though IMHO.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This screaming that he does (and is doing now) is just not normal. Totally random and for no reason. And it's a blood curdling, "axe murderer is about to kill me" scream. :n00b:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    As soon as he got back from his dad's today he was screaming like that, laying in the hallway and kicking the walls. That's not normal behavior and is beyond just being a brat I think.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    He is now 30 years old and drives a semi. Personally I wouldn't ride with him. He is an okay kid but still weird. He did get some sessions with a therapist and for a while he was on meds for ADHD.

Last edited:

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I have another Grandson who is now in his teens. He is on the low end of the autism spectrum. He kicked one of my dogs and broke a rib. I was not told of this I don't even think my wife knew. When I found out I banned him from the house. His mother wasn't to happy about that but I could really give a :poop:.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We do have our hands full, but the granddaughter has been a big help today. She's an exceptional child though, and always has been. But yeah, Bryson is definitely wired differently. I really think he needs to be evaluated by someone. Child psychologist maybe? Don't know if it's ADHD or if he's somewhere on the autism spectrum or just what. It's beyond "just being a kid" though IMHO.
    It is a kid who hasn't had direction in his life and doesn't understand boundaries. An evaluation might be a good thing.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have another Grandson who is now in his teens. He is on the low end of the autism spectrum. He kicked one of my dogs and broke a rib. I was not told of this I don't even think my wife knew. When I found out I banned him from the house. His mother wasn't to happy about that but I could really give a :poop:.
    This one worries me with our cat and dog. Actually they both worry me because I've seen some bad behavior out of both of them, kicking at the cat, or jumping and yelling at her. Our little 14 year old Boston Terrier is deaf and blind, and they torment her too when they have the chance. I won't put up with cruelty to animals.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom