Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We have 10 Mbps. :lmfao: :lmfao:

55 a month for internet. 13.99 for Netflix and 99 cents for Hulu. I pay annually for prime so we watch a lot thru that and the free apps that come with it. I get a lot of stuff shipped for free so it is worth it.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    We have 10 Mbps. :lmfao: :lmfao:

55 a month for internet. 13.99 for Netflix and 99 cents for Hulu. I pay annually for prime so we watch a lot thru that and the free apps that come with it. I get a lot of stuff shipped for free so it is worth it.
    Right. We had like 5 Mbps for years. We just switched and now we get almost 13: :rockwoot::alright:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Right. We had like 5 Mbps for years. We just switched and now we get almost 13: :rockwoot::alright:
    They bumped us to 10 several years ago when I complained about it being slower than dial up. Speed tests show it is more like 7 or 8 but at least it isn't constantly buffering.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    At the daughter's house it is spotty. They got a hotspot type router from gotw3 for their internet.
    Nothing else would work and Centurylink was supposed to set up service and then at the last minute said phone only. They had set up the account and everything. These kids apparently don't balance their checkbook. They realized about a month ago that centurylink has been taking a monthly payment out of their account since April. I need to ask if they got the refund check yet.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We ended up getting Internet from Verizon. We get good signal, but my phone still drops calls in the house or garage, texts are just fine. The internet seems to work good though.
    So is it a hotspot? I have a verizon prepaid phones so a hotspot was kind of expensive to add. I pay 54 a month for two phones.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Not available at our address currently.
    Call them. We kept getting advertisement for it and then it said it's unavailable in our area when we went online (still says unavailable). The wife ended up calling them and it's apparently available to us. We've had it since August I think.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Call them. We kept getting advertisement for it and then it said it's unavailable in our area when we went online (still says unavailable). The wife ended up calling them and it's apparently available to us. We've had it since August I think.
    I am honestly afraid to cancel centurylink because there are so many trees that nothing else seems to work here. If we cancel, we will never be able to get it back. They have way too many people hooked up and no new accounts are available.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom