Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    We all know how much CM likes to buy/sell, just thought I'd point out one of his old ones is back up for sale, maybe he'd like to bring it home for a little while. :dunno:
    True. He's bought a gun of me before. I just kind of unexpectedly showed up with a gun and he gave me cash. It was odd.
    I'd protest that I was just guilty of a smidgen of douchebaggery if someone brought those kind of accusations against me.
    :laugh:

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/348824-value-sig-p238-scorpion.html

Apparently I shouldn't have given the guy a heads up that the Feds are crazy and will pull stuff out of thin air to nail you with. I've just always been under the opinion that the less the government knows about my gun buying/selling the better. I'm especially leery of leaving permanent proof of my intent to buy a gun just to resell it.

Why was I not surprised when I saw who started the thread..... lol

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Yes & No. Have they changed the formula for Vicoden??? I have been taking two and hardly feel anything??? I remember a time when 2 Vicoden when put me on my ass.

yep, it's synthetic called Norco now. It's the reason they don't show up on most urine drug tests, because they are not opiates. Supposed to be less addictive.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/348824-value-sig-p238-scorpion.html

Apparently I shouldn't have given the guy a heads up that the Feds are crazy and will pull stuff out of thin air to nail you with. I've just always been under the opinion that the less the government knows about my gun buying/selling the better. I'm especially leery of leaving permanent proof of my intent to buy a gun just to resell it.

JD, don't know what all you said, but they took the thread down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom