mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We haven't seen any Hummingbirds this year yet??

Yep I haven't seen any either

So far we have only had 2 or 3 show up at the feeders.
    Had one that had a ruby throat.

I think they are all at my house! I have seven feeder that I am refilling constantly. Each feeder holds a quart. I had two that were fighting zoom past my face the other day...sounded like a jet flew right in front of my nose! It scared the crap out of me! LOL

Hubby says I have all the welfare birds cause they are all at the free buffet. We have the nectar for the hummers and Orioles, grape jelly, suet, thistle seed and mixed seed. I have feeders everywhere!

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Or he uses scissors???

That's what they did at the university I worked for in Thailand.

DSC02494_R.JPG

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Less noisy and even kits can do it.Plus you dont need to pay for gaz. :D

True. I love making children to manual labor. There are so many good things about living in an impoverished country where people will work for virtually nothing.

You should be nice to the TSA and Immigration officers and fly over to cut the grass for INGOers. You have an INGO patch, SO PROVE YOU DESERVE IT FRENCHIE!!!!!!!!!!! :ingo:

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    The kitten looks very interested in the progress.

That was just a pic off of Google, but cats are all over the place there. Before I left, the university bought a bunch of guinea pigs, chickens, and rabbits. They fenced in a bunch of space along the canals going through campus for them to live on. Students would feed the animals during breaks. It was strange. I always wondered how many animals fell into the canals and were eaten by the 5 foot long fish or other mysterious animals lurking (:shady:) in the murky waters.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    True. I love making children to manual labor. There are so many good things about living in an impoverished country where people will work for virtually nothing.

You should be nice to the TSA and Immigration officers and fly over to cut the grass for INGOers. You have an INGO patch, SO PROVE YOU DESERVE IT FRENCHIE!!!!!!!!!!! :ingo:

Yeah that's not going to happen.The being nice to TSA and ICE people that is. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom