Hookah
    IMG_20140626_023326.jpg

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :lmfao: It's pretty much like a giant bong, but it's to be used with hookah tobacco. It's super sticky and syupy almost. You put a hot coal on top of it and smoke the flavored tobacco. It's super smooth.

And FTR, no I would never dream of smoking marijuana out of this thing. It's not meant for that

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    :lmfao: It's pretty much like a giant bong, but it's to be used with hookah tobacco. It's super sticky and syupy almost. You put a hot coal on top of it and smoke the flavored tobacco. It's super smooth.

And FTR, no I would never dream of smoking marijuana out of this thing. It's not meant for that
    Pretty sure my daughter goes to a hookah bar, I remember her talking about them!!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Pretty sure my daughter goes to a hookah bar, I remember her talking about them!!

I used to go to one a while back. Now I prefer to do it in the comfort of my own home. It's a great way to relax actually. You don't get high off of it or anything since there are no brain altering chemical in the tobacco. It's just a good way to relax. And the tobacco comes in every flavor you can think of. From simple strawberry or orange flavored to cotton candy to mint chocolate chip to stuff that's supposed to taste like mixed drinks

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I used to go to one a while back. Now I prefer to do it in the comfort of my own home. It's a great way to relax actually. You don't get high off of it or anything since there are no brain altering chemical in the tobacco. It's just a good way to relax. And the tobacco comes in every flavor you can think of. From simple strawberry or orange flavored to cotton candy to mint chocolate chip to stuff that's supposed to taste like mixed drinks
    Sounds pretty cool, I would never try it. I don't even take aspirins any more. Nothing goes into this body anymore but food and water!! And an occasional bug from being on the bike!!!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Sounds pretty cool, I would never try it. I don't even take aspirins any more. Nothing goes into this body anymore but food and water!! And an occasional bug from being on the bike!!!

I have too many vices to mention. But drugs are definitely not one of them. I got that out of my system when I was younger and I don't want any of them back in it!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I do love those. And I am a smoker and a drinker but it ends there. No drugs or gambling or any other addictions. Maybe INGO I guess....
    Not sure if being an A-Hole is a vice! But you can put me down for that one to I guess!! I still have maybe one or two drinks every few months. Don't smoke, no drugs anymore, been clean and sober for 25 years!! I like remembering!!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Not sure if being an A-Hole is a vice! But you can put me down for that one to I guess!! I still have maybe one or two drinks every few months. Don't smoke, no drugs anymore, been clean and sober for 25 years!! I like remembering!!

Oh I don't drink like I used to. I'm not blackout drunk every night like I was in college. I still get pretty tore up on occasion but I try not to ever get to the point that my "check liver" light comes on

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Oh I don't drink like I used to. I'm not blackout drunk every night like I was in college. I still get pretty tore up on occasion but I try not to ever get to the point that my "check liver" light comes on
    For the past 20yrs. I've been trying to repair my life. My wife has made a name for herself in the restaurant business. I don't want my past reputation to ruin her good name! She makes me proud!! I just want her to be proud also.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom