Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    TT, when are you shooting the mk25? I know a guy that has a pistol range.........
    I technically have to pa the other half of the money next week and pick it up. Or been buying too much good deals lately I had to use layaway. It's a nice option to help is folks with serious gun addictions blow even more money :lmfao:

id id love to take it and also my mk12 out if possible. I'd be very Greatful!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I like doing things for other people. It's really rewarding to me. But I've had it come back so much to me too. Like supertek coming to look at my automatic garage door tomorrow! I'm very blessed

My lady told me someone was just leaving your place that you also helped when she showed up last time.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    My lady told me someone was just leaving your place that you also helped when she showed up last time.

I dont get much chance to help my fellow INGOers from where I am. :):
    Lol yeah I forgot about that. I was wore out and kindof flustered when she arrived. When I get hot and hurt my mind spaces things anymore. It's embarrassing. But I'm glad I could get your safe open without destructing it :):
    it was fun but fast

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Lol yeah I forgot about that. I was wore out and kindof flustered when she arrived. When I get hot and hurt my mind spaces things anymore. It's embarrassing. But I'm glad I could get your safe open without destructing it :):
    it was fun but fast

Not sure if I could still use it now.Guess it wouldn't be super reliable with just batteries. :dunno:
    Plus it took you just 5 minutes to open it right?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Not sure if I could still use it now.Guess it wouldn't be super reliable with just batteries. :dunno:
    Na less than that. I asked if she remembered which way that key turned to open it and she thought it was the other way. After about 30 seconds of wondering why my method wasn't working I decided to tent ion the lock the other direction. First shot it opened. So like 5 seconds.
    its not like the movies.
    i do to see why you can't use it?
    are you worried about not having a key as backup? Wel then your in luck. Have her bring it back to me and il make you a keyfor that lock. I'll make you two

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Na less than that. I asked if she remembered which way that key turned to open it and she thought it was the other way. After about 30 seconds of wondering why my method wasn't working I decided to tent ion the lock the other direction. First shot it opened. So like 5 seconds.
    its not like the movies.
    i do to see why you can't use it?
    are you worried about not having a key as backup? Wel then your in luck. Have her bring it back to me and il make you a keyfor that lock. I'll make you two

You can change the lock on that thing?
    It just came with one single key witch sucks.

Im also worried its not really safe ... as a safe.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It wasn't a hard lock to pick but if a thief wanted in it they'd just take it (if you don't have it bolted down), or they will just use a prybar to open it. Most Safes just keep honest men honest. Even the big gun safes you see, they can he opened in less than 10 minutes with a prybar. Or picked by the right person.
    if the average person knew how fast someone with just basic lock picking skills could be in their front door, they'd never sleep peacefully again. There's good locks and there's better locks and there other ways to detour theft. You'll never prevent it if they want it bad enough

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You can change the lock on that thing?
    It just came with one single key witch sucks.

Im also worried its not really safe ... as a safe.
    No I don't have to change it, I'll make you a key for that lock. I have ways my friend :)
    i can make a key for about any door lock you see. It's just having the training to do it. It's not rocket science sadly. I'd love to pretend I was some smart guy :):

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have a safe I was gonna list here on ingo for cheap. It's a better safe than that one and I only want $50. No preasure. It will sell quick if you don't want it. If your interested ill pm you picks tomorrow.

that safe you have is fine. I'd find a hiding spot, I can suggest a couple good ones, and bolt it down to the floor. If that's not an option (like living in an apartment) then I can also make suggestions via pm. Something is better than nothing

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have a safe I was gonna list here on ingo for cheap. It's a better safe than that one and I only want $50. No preasure. It will sell quick if you don't want it. If your interested ill pm you picks tomorrow.

that safe you have is fine. I'd find a hiding spot, I can suggest a couple good ones, and bolt it down to the floor. If that's not an option (like living in an apartment) then I can also make suggestions via pm. Something is better than nothing

We were not really using it anyway.It was just stored away.
    Im not looking for another one for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom