Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Was hoping someone has seen it shot. If it's a true Cetme Sporter they were supposed to be better quality than earlier CAIs. Still not a PTR, but if it works and bolt hasn't be ground down to make it work it's running a little high on the price. They go about $639 new plus your FFL fee.
    The member that's selling it, I looked through his i trader feedback k and I've done business with some of the same members he has and they are good to go. So I'd say he's good. That's another reason I buy on ingo

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You have tunnels inside the cliff that looks like that.

ancien-hopital-dieppe-6.jpg

It was a hospital and shelter during the war.
    That's cool! Reminds me of things not pleasant though

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Yeah...I just bought it.....:laugh6:

Joking.......I had the better clone earlier this year. Sold it. Not all that fun really.

:bat:

And you couldn't just hang onto it until I came along with a hand full of cash? Some ppl, I tell ya. :runaway:

I'm just looking for a cheapie BR to fill a void in my collection. Next year I'll be eyeballing a good 1k yard rifle.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    The member that's selling it, I looked through his i trader feedback k and I've done business with some of the same members he has and they are good to go. So I'd say he's good. That's another reason I buy on ingo

Good to hear, was wondering, one of his posts talked about having problems with background checks, kinda had me :wrongdoor:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That's what I've read, but it's supposed to run like a top on steel cased or surplus. As they eat brass cheap steel case may be the way to go.

Mine did not like low grade ammo. It ran like a deer on Ball spec stuff but the cheaper .308 upset it's tender sensibility's.
    Nothing wrong with the one I had it just did not ring my dinner bell.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Probably not a free case of beer. :)

Lots of bunkers in the area are sealed with brick walls though, you would need to bring a big hammer.
    I have a tomahawk that will seriously eat bricks for lunch! Sadly I don't have the stamina or strength anymore to do it. But I do know other ways to get through a brick wall :) lock picking was the quiet way we learned, not the only way . Muhuwahahahaha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom