Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    :):

Medieval warfare is fascinating too.
    Sometimes it's also linked to WW2.I know a medieval castle where the Germans built modern bunkers inside the already very thick walls of a medieval castle.
    The cave was also used as a undergound hospital during the war.

You live right in the middle of the universe of human civilization. I always love the pics!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    :):

Medieval warfare is fascinating too.
    Sometimes it's also linked to WW2.I know a medieval castle where the Germans built modern bunkers inside the already very thick walls of a medieval castle.
    The cave was also used as a undergound hospital during the war.
    I think I saw that one on the history channel. They held some POWs there too?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    c-koi.JPG

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Nope. Nice looking gun though.
    Was hoping someone has seen it shot. If it's a true Cetme Sporter they were supposed to be better quality than earlier CAIs. Still not a PTR, but if it works and bolt hasn't be ground down to make it work it's running a little high on the price. They go about $639 new plus your FFL fee.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Was hoping someone has seen it shot. If it's a true Cetme Sporter they were supposed to be better quality than earlier CAIs. Still not a PTR, but if it works and bolt hasn't be ground down to make it work it's running a little high on the price. They go about $639 new plus your FFL fee.
    Cai I think is supposed to be a 'new company now and quality better. I don't know. I can say that the new wasr (like new) that I just purchased is the finest quality wasr I've ever seen. It even has the detent on the front sight with removable slant brake. Maybe cai is better? Only way to know is try it

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Cai I think is supposed to be a 'new company now and quality better. I don't know. I can say that the new wasr (like new) that I just purchased is the finest quality wasr I've ever seen. It even has the detent on the front sight with removable slant brake. Maybe cai is better? Only way to know is try it
    That's what I've been reading. Word is the work is much better, drunk monkeys with welding sticks are gone. I've seen some pictures of really clean welds on the Sporters.

If he's got some wiggle room, I just got notified I have a school refund hitting my card possibly Thursday. I figure worst case, I'll clean up any sloppy welds, my biggest worry would be bolt space and clean cycling.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That's what I've been reading. Word is the work is much better, drunk monkeys with welding sticks are gone. I've seen some pictures of really clean welds on the Sporters.

If he's got some wiggle room, I just got notified I have a school refund hitting my card possibly Thursday. I figure worst case, I'll clean up any sloppy welds, my biggest worry would be bolt space and clean cycling.

Ammo picky.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Youngone67
    Top Bottom