• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsChris814

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Camby
    Hi MrsChris! How are you doing? Feeling good?

I was glad to hear the storms missed Camby today. My son lives in the apartments right by you guys. He was at the gym with a friend and said it just rained. He didn't know there was a tornado warning apparently.

Im glad that he is ok! It just missed us but we did all go down in the basement just in case. Im doing pretty good Im at the point now where 3pm rolls around and its nap time. That and I will be glad to get back into regular jeans so I can wear my gun belt. They don't make a maternity one...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Im glad that he is ok! It just missed us but we did all go down in the basement just in case. Im doing pretty good Im at the point now where 3pm rolls around and its nap time. That and I will be glad to get back into regular jeans so I can wear my gun belt. They don't make a maternity one...

At first he was annoyed that I was checking on him, and then he realized how close it was and got over that. I didn't even think about trying to carry in maternity clothes. That does create a whole new set of challenges.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Getting late. Long day tomorrow....again....some more.

Bedtime for bonzo.

French guy, thanks for the pics. They are really great.

Best of the rest to you all.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Looks like we are all dropping off. Hubby went to be ten minutes ago so I guess I should call it a night.

Night all

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Sylvain if I lived there nothing would stop me from exploring those places. Well in my younger days that is

I explored a few but Im not going to destroy walls or pick locks.
    Some of those bunkers are now on private property too.
    Some people have their house built on a bunker, that's pretty awesome.

100_4693.JPG

audresselles_vente_divers_audresselles_62164_262500_pas_de_calais_100212999872504127.jpg

archi-blockhaus-maison_larmor-plage_01-big.jpg

archi-blockhaus-maison_larmor-plage_02-big.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Drinking and posting again Huh........You know better......:40oz:
    Lol, I wish brother! I need a drink right now. I'm so pissed off! Pos boss of hers. Worthless ****ing union that steals over $200 a month but doesn't do **** for them. The pay is the only and I mean only good part that makes it worth putting up with that kinda ****. She's more reserved than me. I'd call that mother ****er out to his face.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Lol, I wish brother! I need a drink right now. I'm so pissed off! Pos boss of hers. Worthless ****ing union that steals over $200 a month but doesn't do **** for them. The pay is the only and I mean only good part that makes it worth putting up with that kinda ****. She's more reserved than me. I'd call that mother ****er out to his face.

***** **** **** **** of ****** his *** in his ***** **** ** with a large ***** *** up his **** ** ***** till he ***** **** for a week with ***** full of ***** **** this mother ***** ****** donkey ***** !!! :xmad:

We lose half of your posts with the filter. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom