Not open for further replies.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    There are a couple of things that I want to buy....but funds are non-existant right now. I could part with my Kel-Tec, but I'd probably have to pay someone to take it. :):

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I have an 800 yard range at my Dad's place in Randolph County, and haven't been up there yet this year.

Soon the corn will be to high to use it, might be already.

A couple cases of ammo will rectify that nicely! lol I'm busy finding some deer hunting land, and I haven't picked up the 308 I want to hunt with yet. Worst case I could use my ar15, just less room for error, and it's only setup with holographics. Could do 100yards if I throw a magnifier on it I suppose.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A couple cases of ammo will rectify that nicely! lol I'm busy finding some deer hunting land, and I haven't picked up the 308 I want to hunt with yet. Worst case I could use my ar15, just less room for error, and it's only setup with holographics. Could do 100yards if I throw a magnifier on it I suppose.

Not in Indiana.....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My problem has always been having a 1 way door on my collection. I just hate to get rid of anything because they all mean something to me.

I totally understand this. I had to work my butt off when I was raising 5 kids to get anything new or new to me. In 2002 I was diagnosed with the Big "C" and the resulting treatment regimen had me off work for months. The wife had just undergone serious abdominal surgery and she was just getting back to work. To say money was tight is an understatement. Sold one of my Harley's and almost all of my guns. They all held a special place in my heart. Once gone the bond is broken. Now they are a hobby and the safe is in a state of constant flux.

Last edited:

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Nothing center fire high power like .223/5.56 or .308

Yes with exceptions, some handgun caliber rifles are permitted (.357, .44, .45,) (No .38, .45acp).

Silly I thought they were talking about amending that back in 2010, guess it didn't go through. Guess I'll just bow hunt if I get a spot in Indiana. If not I'll fall back to family land in Michigan, just don't want to make a 6 hour drive to go hunting on land that I'll probably spend 2 days chasing off trespassers.

Heck Michigan allowed you to use anything bigger than 22, I'm pretty sure large caliber sticks and stones were on the list as well. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom