• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Let's not forget they probably had so much adrenaline running through them if they didn't have the extra weight they might have taken off! Howdy Sam and frenchy:wavey:

In those times a 150 lb soldier was a Big man, now your average soldier is 180lbs, I realize our battle load outs have increased in weight as well, but a 150lb guy carrying 60lbs gear is a sight to see. I had a WW2 vet tell me it was something else to see us 220#ers hauling crew serve weapons on our shoulders, but we were built and groomed for what we did. Most of those guys were 2 months removed from working at the local hardware store.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    My shooting skills seem to bet getting worse. I used to be off target but at least had tight groups, now I'm all over the place. Ugh.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Tornado warnings in Greene county. Heading north.

yep, been watching it on the news, path looks like it will hit the campground where our camper is at. I finally told hubby jump into the truck and drive out there to make sure all is well. Sitting here fretting about it isn't helping.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Practice til' you run outta ammo. Go to store buy more ammo. Repeat.

That's the plan. I think it was switching from shooting my 1911 to shooting M&P's. I was doing relatively well with the 1911 then the M&P 9C which I'm usually OK with was all over the place. Muscle memory from one trigger to the other might have screwed me up. :dunno:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    yep, been watching it on the news, path looks like it will hit the campground where our camper is at. I finally told hubby jump into the truck and drive out there to make sure all is well. Sitting here fretting about it isn't helping.
    Looks like it's going to be east of there mrs. G, we've just got rain here.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    That's the plan. I think it was switching from shooting my 1911 to shooting M&P's. I was doing relatively well with the 1911 then the M&P 9C which I'm usually OK with was all over the place. Muscle memory from one trigger to the other might have screwed me up. :dunno:
    And that's why I don't understand people switching their edc all the time.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North

Get someone to watch you shoot, or record yourself. If your groups are all over the place now, there's gotta be something. I usually stick to 1 weapon in each role, just makes it easier.

Gitta spice up the love life somehow...

That's what midget strippers are for.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom