Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    When I was a teen, I worked for a dairy farmer one summer. Twice a day milking, every day. It doesn't matter if it's a holiday, if your sick or if your kid has an event, the cows still have to be milked. Found out early that's not the job for me.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    When I was a teen, I worked for a dairy farmer one summer. Twice a day milking, every day. It doesn't matter if it's a holiday, if your sick or if your kid has an event, the cows still have to be milked. Found out early that's not the job for me.
    dedication for sure

yeah I didn't do the every day twice a day but the shop was like that.. I had to be there every day we were open, open to close and that included weekends.. so we could never get away.

it's been a blessing

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    and why is this ? hmmmmmm uh uh uh ?

Last time they flew out of the lake at 9am this time they fly out at 1pm. He got home at 10:30pm last time. This time he will be driving and he would have to drive 12 hours, the last three by himself, so I told him to spend another night and come home safely to me.

Plus they are predicting sever thunderstorms the day they fly out and the outfitter will not fly if the weather is bad. So it maybe they have to stay an extra day.

Either way is fine, just as long as he comes home happy, healthy, and safe. :D

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Last time they flew out of the lake at 9am this time they fly out at 1pm. He got home at 10:30pm last time. This time he will be driving and he would have to drive 12 hours, the last three by himself, so I told him to spend another night and come home safely to me.

Plus they are predicting sever thunderstorms the day they fly out and the outfitter will not fly if the weather is bad. So it maybe they have to stay an extra day.

Either way is fine, just as long as he comes home happy, healthy, and safe. :D
    :)

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Just got a call from our NIGHTMARE guest. This "lady" (in quotes because I am using the term EXTREMELY loosely) called right after I had transferred a call to her room. She was literally YELLING because "my friend doesn't understand why she keeps getting hassled when she calls me".

I asked her what she meant by "hassled" and her idea of hassling is asking what room number she was wanting and the name on the room. This is standard policy in ANY hotel. She then went on to state that this was the fourth time her friend had tried to call her. I have been here since 0645 and this last time was the first time my phone has rang all morning.

Sometimes, you seriously just want to smack the **** out of someone.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Just got a call from our NIGHTMARE guest. This "lady" (in quotes because I am using the term EXTREMELY loosely) called right after I had transferred a call to her room. She was literally YELLING because "my friend doesn't understand why she keeps getting hassled when she calls me".

I asked her what she meant by "hassled" and her idea of hassling is asking what room number she was wanting and the name on the room. This is standard policy in ANY hotel. She then went on to state that this was the fourth time her friend had tried to call her. I have been here since 0645 and this last time was the first time my phone has rang all morning.

Sometimes, you seriously just want to smack the **** out of someone.
    Yaaaaaaaaaaa a good smack would work

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom