Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Just got a call from our NIGHTMARE guest. This "lady" (in quotes because I am using the term EXTREMELY loosely) called right after I had transferred a call to her room. She was literally YELLING because "my friend doesn't understand why she keeps getting hassled when she calls me".

I asked her what she meant by "hassled" and her idea of hassling is asking what room number she was wanting and the name on the room. This is standard policy in ANY hotel. She then went on to state that this was the fourth time her friend had tried to call her. I have been here since 0645 and this last time was the first time my phone has rang all morning.

Sometimes, you seriously just want to smack the **** out of someone.

Hopefully she is checking out soon????

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I hate being away from my wife. I couldn't take a vacation without her.

I completely understand...it's just he loves to fish, me not so much. No use in me going along especially since there is no way you are getting me on a float plane. :D

Between the livestock and older parents this is the way it needs to be done. Unless you have a hired hand that works for you all the time it's hard to get them prepared for all the things that could/would go wrong every day.

You should have seen the list of things we went through before he left and I work here all the time. :laugh:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Yaaaaaaaaaaa a good smack would work
    You have no idea how bad I would love to. :xmad:
    Hopefully she is checking out soon????
    Nope.. She's here through the 1st of July.

in the age of cell phones ,i really didnt think ay one used the hotel phone any more :dunno:
    Nah, this lady is trash in the truest sense of the word. Probably doesn't have the credit to get a cell phone contract, nor the brains to get a prepaid through wal-mart.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Really. I saw someone using the Pay Phone at the BP up the street the other day. It occurred to me I hadn't seen someone using a pay phone in a very, very long time.
    I still see that now and then at the BP here. But there are also low income apartments close by and not everyone that lives in these places can afford a cell phone. I know we think it's the norm and they do so much better than us... I've seen these people, walking to the bus to catch a ride to work, using the pay phone at BP, then going inside and using there "card" for toilet paper or some such necessity.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    well my energy drink is empty so that means I need to get dressed and go to Washington and Emerson and get my diet pepsi

anyone need anything? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom