Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Just another day in I dy.
    Sorry if this was already posted.

The guy who took the video was killed the next? day. Ron Gee?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I haven't kept up with the video posted above.

Thought about this thread this morning though. Ran up on a guy who had just pulled out on the two lane highway from a side road. When he "got up to speed" he was 8 mph under the 45mph limit. I had the oportunity to pass him on a long straight stretch, (marked double yellow :rolleyes:.) As I passed he was giving me a what's up arm motion.

I just gave him a glad hand wave, as the gent poked along with a small yip dog on his lap, head out the drivers side window. :n00b:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I haven't kept up with the video posted above.

Thought about this thread this morning though. Ran up on a guy who had just pulled out on the two lane highway from a side road. When he "got up to speed" he was 8 mph under the 45mph limit. I had the oportunity to pass him on a long straight stretch, (marked double yellow :rolleyes:.) As I passed he was giving me a what's up arm motion.

I just gave him a glad hand wave, as the gent poked along with a small yip dog on his lap, head out the drivers side window. :n00b:
    I love those on the 55mph two lanes.... one minute their going 64, the next 45, you go to pass and they speed up...

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Anybody else seen this? Is this even legal to use this kind of footage to promote your company or its product? (let's not even get into the morality of it)

How is this any different from any other type of fear mongering sales pitch, which we are surrounded by, BTW.

Cue Don Henley ‘Dirty Laundry’. Been around for a while.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Anybody else seen this? Is this even legal to use this kind of footage to promote your company or its product? (let's not even get into the morality of it)

VERY poor taste. But it'll surely get their name out there (as a company NOT to do business with). They likely think any advertising is good advertising...

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Lots and lots of road range incidents on 465 lately. People gotta get some anger management going quickly.

Maybe the woke libtards who push police departments into having a social worker intervene and confront a gunman to de-escalate a situation before the police start shooting to protect themselves could give free classes in anger management? :dunno:

Top Bottom