• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    I kinda wish that dang M&P would make its way back soon. I've got some new bullets and powders to try out.
    If I can get it to run as well as Mike's pro, I might think about running it at the Kolonel. :shoot:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I kinda wish that dang M&P would make its way back soon. I've got some new bullets and powders to try out.
    If I can get it to run as well as Mike's pro, I might think about running it at the Kolonel. :shoot:

you should be able to! Plus, you know you can always borrow the Pro if you want to!

digging the avatar change, too! Aces High!

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I don't know about anyone else but I'm starting to jones pretty hard for a match. I ran the Classifier on Saturday but had to work most of it and I was whipped by the time I got home. Ready for something and we still have 3 weeks to go!

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    I don't know about anyone else but I'm starting to jones pretty hard for a match. I ran the Classifier on Saturday but had to work most of it and I was whipped by the time I got home. Ready for something and we still have 3 weeks to go!
    There is a steel, IDPA or USPSA match every weekend, sometimes two per week except on some months that have a 5 th. weekend, within 2 hours or so from Evansville. :nuts:

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Providence, KY on hwy. :runaway:109

I tried to google for details (starting time, # of stages, etc.) and struck out. :(

There is a steel, IDPA or USPSA match every weekend, sometimes two per week except on some months that have a 5 th. weekend, within 2 hours or so from Evansville. :nuts:

It is Mike that you are dealing with here (and I think he writes stuff like "Jones pretty hard" just cause it creeps me out).
    I missed Riley, no Rock castle this month, nada at all the last weekend of the month, I picked the wrong month to give up smoking.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    It is Mike that you are dealing with here (and I think he writes stuff like "Jones pretty hard" just cause it creeps me out)

That is honestly the only reason I use that! LOL

Yeah, I'd love to go but I'd still like to be a married man by the end of the year, too. I'm owed one or two and I'll probably use that equity for a Lewisport match sometime soon.

stiwssc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    For a Classifier it would be awesome if you could put up the easy-ups over the targets but I don't think we have enough of those at WSSC to cover 4 COF's worth of targets. But, a couple of chaps with an engineering background, some tarps and a few pieces of wood could probably build something... or we go buy $4 umbrellas at WalMart and stick them on the targets to keep them out of the rain!

We could use new shooters to hold the umbrellas

Top Bottom