• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    I guess I need to give somebody's 625 a try out sometime soon, maybe at a late-year classifier.
    I'd think SSR could be cheaper to get into, but think I'd prefer moonclips to loaders. :puke:

I did manage to slip into SSP sharpshooter with Dusty's M&P, coming in cold saturday afternoon. :thumbsup:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I guess I need to give somebody's 625 a try out sometime soon, maybe at a late-year classifier.
    I'd think SSR could be cheaper to get into, but think I'd prefer moonclips to loaders. :puke:

I did manage to slip into SSP sharpshooter with Dusty's M&P, coming in cold saturday afternoon. :thumbsup:

You done did good! :D that was a good run considering you hadn't shot that gun in a while and you wandered in cold! Congrats again!

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I did manage to slip into SSP sharpshooter with Dusty's M&P, :thumbsup:

Du dut dut dahhhh :rockwoot:

I think the tradition is that next match at west side you bring a full cooler.

Shot at Sellersburgh yesterday, great USPSA matches there if anyone ever gets a hankering. Saw where they were making another bay along the front but did not go exploring, I think they are doing some stuff for the Indiana state USPSA match next month that may give more bay options for the Kolonel.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Congrats on moving up Brent! Good job.

Good to see the Kolonel filled up. Trying to look at it objectively, it was a great match last year. Weather didn't help and I personally was just ready for the season to be over. Hopefully weather will cooperate this year.

I think there's just something going around with a few of us revo guys. Me, Borland, Crego and a few others aren't shooting hardly any majors this year. Maybe we're all just taking a break getting ready for next season. I thought about the Kolonel and the BUG match at Bowling Green. If they weren't in October I might try it but I hate to commit to anything right in the middle of deer season. But for ya'll signed up, it's going to be here sooner than you think!

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Or they have old umbrellas they want to get rid of.

Enough shooters for two expert bumps in esp. Which one of you turds is going to get the second one?

I think I know a guy that loans them out!

I would love to do the BUG in Bowling Green!

Has anybody shot any Major matches West of here? Seems like we are always heading East but wondering about what is in the BIG MO around the St Louis area? For the length of drive to Sellersberg coupled with the 1 hour time change I can drive to St Louis in roughly the same amount of time! LOL

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I think I know a guy that loans them out!

I would love to do the BUG in Bowling Green!

Has anybody shot any Major matches West of here? Seems like we are always heading East but wondering about what is in the BIG MO around the St Louis area? For the length of drive to Sellersberg coupled with the 1 hour time change I can drive to St Louis in roughly the same amount of time! LOL

Yeap. A few of us have shot MO and IL. I've made those plus Tulsa.

The IL match is very close for Evansville guys and really close for the Mount Vernon shooter.

Im shooting CDP sharpshooter, I like the odds.:):

Bring your A-Game, there's plenty of guys bagging just like yourself:laugh:

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    Yeap. A few of us have shot MO and IL. I've made those plus Tulsa.

The IL match is very close for Evansville guys and really close for the Mount Vernon shooter.

Bring your A-Game, there's plenty of guys bagging just like yourself:laugh:
    That hurts my man feelings, thats all the better I could do, really:whistle:

Top Bottom