• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Well, my accuracy left something to be desired on Saturday, but my speed wasn't bad, not that it's anything to write home about. I've gotta teach myself to slow down (and not leave points on the table).

Last edited:

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Weird thing about the scores from saturday. For some reason I'm listed under CDP, even though I haven't shot .45 in well over a year.
    Also, I'm always listed under SSP on the WSSC sheets, even though I always sign up as ESP. :dunno:

It's just local, so not really a big deal, I know where I'm supposed to be. Inquiring minds (just mine I guess) want to know...
    Peeps need to get on the technology bandwagon and use Practiscore. Outside of a couple newbie quirks, it's super easy to use and you got instant scores that can be emailed before a lot of folks even leave the range. :rockwoot:

Last edited:

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Peeps need to get on the technology bandwagon and use Practiscore. Outside of a couple newbie quirks, it's super easy to use and you got instant scores that can be emailed before a lot of folks even leave the range. :rockwoot:

Hmmmm, both clubs have had trouble getting your checks in the right boxes when doing things the simplest possible way, so therefore we should start doing things the most complicated possible way, hmmmmm.

Top Bottom