• ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Today is the day...

C8fLMTDVoAA7Cwr.jpg

And with lawn mowing season about to begin, it's just in time for me.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Today is the day...

C8fLMTDVoAA7Cwr.jpg

And with lawn mowing season about to begin, it's just in time for me.

Bought a sixer today. Never tried it but I'm tired of hearing all the buzz and not having a taste to compare against.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Bought a sixer today. Never tried it but I'm tired of hearing all the buzz and not having a taste to compare against.

Reminds me of the last swig left in a pitcher. I've got 5 x 16 Oz cans for sale in mishawaka. $2, pm me.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I don't like it in bottles. For anyone who's never had it, don't get your hopes up. It's a cheap beer. Kinda reminds me of Corona.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Whenever I bought it in Ohio, it was cheaper than Coors and Miller Lite.

THIS.

Its ~$2/12 cheaper over there. I bought mine today expecting the same basic price point as MGD. FAIL!

I can get an 18 of MGD (my normal daily brew) for almost the same cost as a 12 of Indiana Yeungling. My penny pinching self was disappointed. (I was buying 12s for $10 and change a month ago in OH, which is on par for MGD 12s)

I'll probably continue to buy MGD, with the occasional Yeungling when I am in the mood on a whim. And when I happen to be in OH on business I'll toss a couple cases in the trunk as an investment to save a few bucks. (Boss pays the way there and back so there is actually a savings for me)

Last edited:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    FWiW, the wife got a giftcard for Boombozz up in Carmel. I must say their pizza is pretty good (not a huge fan of pizza out here, having grown up in pizza & wing heaven western NY). The beer selection is not vast, but they have some good brews. They also offer a 'any four brews on tap sampler'. Many local brews available. I'd recommend it if you're in the area.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    So I had this amazing Coors Light last night...sorry. Just sticking with the current Yuengling trend. Beer snobbery - I'm not sure it means what you think it means...
    Oh, I know what it means to be a beer snob!:): One glance at my untappd app proves it! My thing with yuengling is, I actually enjoy it. I love the big high gravity beers, the IPAs, I love going to craft breweries and trying as many different beers as I can, but in the evenings, when I get home from work and just want to sit and unwind for a while, I prefer something lighter, and yuengling has been my go to beer for that purpose for many years.

Top Bottom