• Status
    Not open for further replies.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I don’t fit well. Love the trucks, prefer the first gen though... just too small.

Man I hear ya on the not fitting part! I've got a cherry all original 90 Ranger, 112K miles, sitting out in the barn that there's just no way in hell a fully grown person can fit in. The GF always gets a good laugh when I roll it out and take it around the block because of the way I have to contort to get in it. Then once I'm in it my head is against the headliner!!:laugh:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have been working a deal with the 64's original owner. This is not a done deal. But we are close. He wants everything. The car and all the parts/pieces I have built.
    He also wants me to finish it. I can recoup most everything I have spent and generate a solid revenue stream. Plus I get to see it finished. Thats what hurts. I hate to sell a partial project. Hate it.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I have been working a deal with the 64's original owner. This is not a done deal. But we are close. He wants everything. The car and all the parts/pieces I have built.
    He also wants me to finish it. I can recoup most everything I have spent and generate a solid revenue stream. Plus I get to see it finished. Thats what hurts. I hate to sell a partial project. Hate it.

I don’t think you ever bonded with the drop top

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So you just hanging up your hot rod shoes?

If I sell this one I am pretty much done unless that Lotto hit comes through. I will still spin some wrench's but I do not see anything in my immediate future right now. Not until I see where the medical thing takes us.

If this deal works out I will get to finish it. You will know when by all the rubber stripes in front of the house.....:cool:

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    If I sell this one I am pretty much done unless that Lotto hit comes through. I will still spin some wrench's but I do not see anything in my immediate future right now. Not until I see where the medical thing takes us.

If this deal works out I will get to finish it. You will know when by all the rubber stripes in front of the house.....:cool:

He’s going to want a more streetable engine. Should probly just put the one I’m building in the Impala and put yours in the Ventura. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom