Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    JJ put his wife in his car to race chief. She lost. OKC came out ahead overall.

I did have the second hour. It was scrambled in the titles. The Dish controls do not hold a candle to the AT&T cable system but the picture is a lot better.

I saw here have to drive through the tires. JJ is a nut of the highest order.

I am amazed that Mustang Mike did not shut his car down about 100 ft into that insanity. Totally froze. And who parks there car mid track at a street race....:dunno:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I did have the second hour. It was scrambled in the titles. The Dish controls do not hold a candle to the AT&T cable system but the picture is a lot better.

I saw here have to drive through the tires. JJ is a nut of the highest order.

I am amazed that Mustang Mike did not shut his car down about 100 ft into that insanity. Totally froze. And who parks there car mid track at a street race....:dunno:

FB was saying the show puts the cars in front of hard objects as a buffer. Hit a movable car instead of a big tree.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Spent 7 hours today in total Laying out, cutting out, drilling tapping hole sawing and in general making a front motor plate for a buddys 57 chev. big block from scratch.
    Holy crap that was some work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom