thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Here it is.
    wdoyCVU.jpg

That's an altogether different kind of animal. Any idea what sizeturbo those things have?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is what I drove to lunch in today.....:cool:

It rolls on a complete aftermarket frame/suspension with coil overs on all 4 corners and disks all around.
    468 FE based stroker with Edelbrock heads a Comp Hyd roller set up and the coolest electronic old school looking F.I. system I have ever seen.
    This thing rolls out. I almost fell in love with a Ford today heaven help me. So much cool.

aF9oqKK.jpg

uZnmixu.jpg

yxmtgQq.jpg

L6AHgXN.jpg

GIp0Ujs.jpg

qTaS4ME.jpg

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Yeah not sure on the controller. But it was a trip to set it up. Once there my god that thing comes alive.
    its the black box sitting behind the MSD box. Holley HP EFI controller. That way you can have the cool looks of whatever induction you want but theability to control it properly with electronic injectors etc.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    its the black box sitting behind the MSD box. Holley HP EFI controller. That way you can have the cool looks of whatever induction you want but theability to control it properly with electronic injectors etc.

Oh I know what and where it is because I mounted it up when we did the wiring.
    I was just not sure who actually made it. I was all goo-goo eyed over the injection system. I will say once it is set up it is just pure joy.

Today he tells me he is looking at a twin Turbo set up for it. Draw backs are 10.5 to 1 CR and the camshaft. He might build the engine sitting in the back of his shop to boost specs. I love that guy.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This is what I drove to lunch in today.....:cool:

It rolls on a complete aftermarket frame/suspension with coil overs on all 4 corners and disks all around.
    468 FE based stroker with Edelbrock heads a Comp Hyd roller set up and the coolest electronic old school looking F.I. system I have ever seen.
    This thing rolls out. I almost fell in love with a Ford today heaven help me. So much cool.

aF9oqKK.jpg

uZnmixu.jpg

yxmtgQq.jpg

L6AHgXN.jpg

GIp0Ujs.jpg

qTaS4ME.jpg

Beautiful truck

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Holley makes some awesome stuff don’t they?

For the most part Holley makes good stuff. On the off chance you get a turd out of the box, good luck with their customer service.

A local speed shop owner bought a Holley efi set up for his bbc, out of the box nobody could get it to function properly. He sent it to Holley who contacted him and said the electronics failed, it was non serviceable because they had a solid filler around the electronics for vibration damping. They wouldn't make any deal on a replacement unit and told him it is sold without warranty expressed or implied. They cut the connectors off the throttle body, boxed it up and shipped it back to him. Now this guy does big business with Holley too. He keeps it handy and steers people away from their efi stuff

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom