• printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Trump tweets that "Iran made a very big mistake!"

A meeting will be held at the White House this morning to discuss the US response, two admin officials say.

I just saw a fake news report that POTUS offered that Iran might've made a mistake. That's a stretch, even for the MSM.

Heck, Iran admits shooting it down. How can it be a mistake?

Can't wait to see what Trump actually said....

Translation : Trump said Iran ****ed up.
    Media says Trump is making excuses for Iran.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Translation : Trump said Iran ****ed up.
    Media says Trump is making excuses for Iran.

Yeah, the thing I saw just now made it sound like Trump said Iran may not have intentionally fired the missile. Like it might've been a rogue general or something.

MSM doesn't make any sense when they report it that way.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yeah, the thing I saw just now made it sound like Trump said Iran may not have intentionally fired the missile. Like it might've been a rogue general or something.

drstrangelove55.jpg

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson

He did say that he thought it was likely a mistake but that was after he strongly implied that there would be consequences.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I'd say not. I look at it this way; if a drone enters our airspace, you have no idea what it's intent is. If it were spying while in our airspace, do we allow it to transmit it's findings back to its home nations, findings which may be detrimental to our nation? I say no. It's kinda like the fleeing felon rule "ok, they're running away, is it reasonable to believe that they will be back or use whatever they took to harm us in the immediate future?" Yes? Put two in his back. :dunno:

Moral - stay the **** out of other people's house/airspace.... or at least don't get caught.

You are assuming our drone was in their air space. I have my doubts, especially with Iran's pattern of behavior of late.

Surface to air missile sites can be attacked and neutralized without anyone getting killed. Modern SAM's, especially Russian made units, have learned hard lessons over the years when tangling with the US. You DON'T put the operators near the radar or the missiles themselves. The first course of action is to take out the radar with an anti-radition missile or a cruise missile. You can also take out the launchers. The command/control are kept a safe distance from both. Personally, I'd hit the command and control, as well. Play stupid games, when stupid prizes. The fact is that Iran has threatened repeatedly to close the Strait of Hormuz. The Global Hawk can gather plenty of intel with its sensor suite without going into Iranian airspace. I have serious doubts that the drone violated their airspace, simply because it doesn't necessarily have a need to do it, especially at a time of tension. There's plenty that can be seen and collected from international airspace, especially with Iranian forces on alert and stirring up crap.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I'm not quite sure of what you're saying here. What would patriotism do, to add to the cost? You some examples?

I was thinking about WWII and such. Back then it "appeared" that the USA had the backing of the citizens. "Pro USA all the way" mentality. I believe as T.Lex stated, sacrifice was a given. That's what I call patriotism (call it what you wish). Without that ingredient, it may have cost many more lives and many more dollars. People today are less willing to stand and fight for what is right, necessary. NO I am not looking for a war and pray it never happens, but if it does - the decision will be to sacrifice what I must to insure a victory for what is right.

I believe the last administration caused an increase in the deceleration of patriotism (willingness to sacrifice) and it is costing us dearly already. With a war, it will greatly increase our costs not only with money but with lives. There are those who openly say they want death to America. If it came to a stand off, I will do whatever I can to make sure my country wins and preserves my freedom.

Our family may have its internal arguments and fights, but never try to hurt my family!

Not sure if people feel like America is their family. That's what I mean.....

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    yeah probably.
    I saw putin was running his mouth too. If he knows whats good for his broke ass country he will stay out of it too.

You're right. We could knock the caviar out of him and he knows it. He also knows that Trump isnt a [kitty] like Obama.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom