Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe he should take from Shaun King or Rachel Dolezol and claim he's black. Or from Elizabeth Warren and claim he's a Native American. Or from Bruce Jenner and claim he's really a woman trapped in a man's body. His white male privilege would instantly melt.

damnable white people, with their devious and deceptive chronomancy

CgbggqnUkAA18E8.jpg:large

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A gay pastor wrote an anti-gay slur on a cake and tried to blame a gay baker.

Whole Foods is rightfully going after the ****bag for the hoax. Trying to create a controversy. Almost feel bad for the guy that no one believed him from the very beginning.

whole foods | anti-gay cake | hoax | legal action | law suit

Next time he should coordinate his efforts with the gaystopo or just leave it to the professionals to fabricate stuff.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Back when I was in law school, so this was 18 to 20 years ago, we had a conference of some sort and one of the speakers went 3 or 4 minutes over his allotted time. the next speaker got up and said that brazenly taking his time was an example of violence and the violent society we live in.

I laughed out loud.

He wasn't joking.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Back when I was in law school, so this was 18 to 20 years ago, we had a conference of some sort and one of the speakers went 3 or 4 minutes over his allotted time. the next speaker got up and said that brazenly taking his time was an example of violence and the violent society we live in.

I laughed out loud.

He wasn't joking.

Dude, You laughed at the first microaggression. Not cool.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

Shame she didn't call it a "microaggression" herself.

I imagine if I was falsely accused (and maybe even if correctly accused) of a "microaggression" like this, I'd show the special little snowflake what aggression was. Completely within the legal system, of course. False accusation. Defamation of character. Libel. Mental stress and loss of sex drive.

Or, y'know, get hold of Obama's little buddy, Achmed, and see if I could maybe send her a clock by which she could see that 53<60.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oh for **** sake.

Britain issues warning for LGBT travelers visiting North Carolina and Mississippi

Because LGBT people are in danger or something traveling to NC or MI.

The British Foreign Office has released an advisory warning travelers to be aware of controversial new laws in North Carolina and Mississippi before visiting the United States.

The travel advisory update — directed to members of the country's lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community — was posted on the Foreign Office's website Tuesday.

“The U.S. is an extremely diverse society and attitudes towards LGBT people differ hugely across the country,” the advisory says. “LGBT travelers may be affected by legislation passed recently in the states of North Carolina and Mississippi. Before traveling please read our general travel advice for the LGBT community.”

Concern trolling.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom