Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Heterosexual people have the right to know who they potentially may sleep with based on that potential partners DNA not feelings as they should not be forced to abandon their heterosexual rights, and if found out they were deceived the trans should be charged with fraud as science can prove what you are and be used as fact in a court of law unlike feelings which may change day to day.

That is my thought especially if I weren't married and looking a female soulmate I would also object on religious grounds if a trans woman didn't inform me they use to be like me or didn't say anything and was found out by the end of the night or if they went 100% change if found out down the road. I really don't think I could live with myself as I'm obviously straight , religious and feel my rights have been violated all for the sake of the minority.

If anyone disagrees PM me and we can talk there as I'm sure this line of talk would lead to one of us getting banned.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    That is my thought especially if I weren't married and looking a female soulmate I would also object on religious grounds if a trans woman didn't inform me they use to be like me or didn't say anything and was found out by the end of the night or if they went 100% change if found out down the road. I really don't think I could live with myself as I'm obviously straight , religious and feel my rights have been violated all for the sake of the minority.

But if you've truly found your soulmate, you're not supposed to care when you find out she has a wang.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    But if you've truly found your soulmate, you're not supposed to care when you find out she has a wang.
    Reminds me of a joke: "My Thai wife said that a little penis shouldn't be in the way of a happy marriage. I still wish she didn't have one."

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Cg5ai1JUUAAuG0U.jpg:large

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    She was the one trying to prevent people from exercising their 1st amendment by shoving a camera man and asking for some muscle to take him away.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    She was the one trying to prevent people from exercising their 1st amendment by shoving a camera man and asking for some muscle to take him away.

Well, public entities are entitled to reasonable time/place/manner restrictions on free speech. So, she probably wasn't out of line to try to get the reporter to leave that specific location.

But, on the other thing, I'm totally confused. She's not black. That is self-evident. She was attempting to limit the ability of a reporter to report on protests by (mostly) black students, right? How is her standing against reporting on a black protest a message to black people not to protest? This defies logic.

Which, somewhat ironically, makes complete sense when one considers that she was a college professor.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    There once was a woman named Esser (=Melissa Click)
    Whose knowledge grew lesser and lesser
    Her brain grew so small
    She knew nothing at all
    So they made her a college professor!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    There once was a woman named Esser (=Melissa Click)
    Whose knowledge grew lesser and lesser
    Her brain grew so small
    She knew nothing at all
    So they made her a college professor!

Making up a pseudonym to make it fit a preexisting limerick? We can do better. Escpecially with the name "Glick"

There once was a teacher name Glick
    Who thought she was clever and slick
    She caused a big tussle
    When she called for the muscle
    As it turns out she's kind of a pr**k

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Making up a pseudonym to make it fit a preexisting limerick? We can do better. Escpecially with the name "Glick"

There once was a teacher name Glick
    Who thought she was clever and slick
    She caused a big tussle
    When she called for the muscle
    As it turns out she's kind of a pr**k

Except her name is Click. Still works though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom