Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wait. Doesn't that look like Steve on Blues Clues?

My god, you're right.

tumblr_m9sktxszhx1r7vxcmo1_500.gif

And here he is today, apparently an indie rocker

Steve-Burns.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Sorry, sis, is you were "strong and powerful", you's live your life and LET OTHER PEOPLE LIVE THEIR'S.

So, when the "old cis white gays" and the christian bigots are silenced and put in their places, I gotta wonder what the next wierdo cause be.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So, when the "old cis white gays" and the christian bigots are silenced and put in their places, I gotta wonder what the next wierdo cause be.

Well, I have a friend who told me about his sister's granddaughter. His sister and his niece were both, well, deficient in characteristics supporting the image of goodness and decency that the granddaughter had her time to rebel against mom and grandma and did it the only way she had available given the near impossibility of trumping their degenerate lifestyle--she became the upright kid every normal parent dreams of having.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well, I have a friend who told me about his sister's granddaughter. His sister and his niece were both, well, deficient in characteristics supporting the image of goodness and decency that the granddaughter had her time to rebel against mom and grandma and did it the only way she had available given the near impossibility of trumping their degenerate lifestyle--she became the upright kid every normal parent dreams of having.

Imagine the shame...

:D

Seriously though, good for her!

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    "Strong and powerful" in 2016.

Always note the hair color.

CmKJwDH.jpg
    If you are as strong and powerful as you claim can you tolerate another's view point and not want to silence it? Are you content to let others live their lives, or do you want to micro manage what they can and can't do? If you are so strong why would you immediately marginalize and silence an entire group of people for their sexual and racial identity?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If you are as strong and powerful as you claim can you tolerate another's view point and not want to silence it? Are you content to let others live their lives, or do you want to micro manage what they can and can't do? If you are so strong why would you immediately marginalize and silence an entire group of people for their sexual and racial identity?

...because old Black guys are better at giving activism advice, duh.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    ...because old Black guys are better at giving activism advice, duh.

Presumably this is based on the notion that they 1., participated in the civil rights movement, and, 2., were intelligent/skillful/clever enough to have survived participating in the civil rights movement?

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Some knowledge is like a burr in the brain. I once had a friend who was big into the Rocky Horror Picture Show explain how crossdressers get rid of the bulge. Yeahhh....I could have went my whole life without knowing that.

Yep. Much like the movie, "I Spit On Your Grave"..... you just can't un-see it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Let's debunk the "1 in 5 women are raped on college campuses" myth

Because honestly, if 20% of women were raped in college, why would they continue to go? It'd be safer to send your daughter to the ****ing Congo, since only 1 in 6 women are raped there.

[video=youtube;K0mzqL50I-w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=K0mzqL50I-w&app=desktop[/video]

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Adam Carolla has been demonstrating the 1 in 5 lie in just the manner she described at the end.

He says that people innately know it's not true or no parents would send their daughter to college.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    "Lie" is such a harsh word! You have to understand this from the SJW perspective. It counts as rape if she decides the following day, or the day, week, month, or year after that, that she regrets peeling and squealing for Bill, or Jack, or Bobby, or whateverthehell his name was, therefore it becomes rape even though it wasn't until after the fact. It works much the same way that the gun grabbers count suicides and accidental killing someone other than the gun operator in their murder stats, and hinges in logic eerily similar to the way that it is right and proper that a woman should have the right to choose what she does with her own body including killing someone else's body to which she should not be beholden, but there is a man with no choice whatsoever in decisions that will dominate the next two decades of his life.

You just have to understand leftist 'truth'.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom