• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Wait, I thought we were supposed to embrace other cultures. Now we're supposed to avoid touching them entirely?

Is it just me, or is the social justice movement coming full circle back to segregation?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wait, I thought we were supposed to embrace other cultures. Now we're supposed to avoid touching them entirely?

Is it just me, or is the social justice movement coming full circle back to segregation?

It is. I think I wrote about that some time ago, that the logical conclusion of a salad vs a melting pot is eventual segregation.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

Considering there is a coffee shop on a college campus that designated certain hours "people of color" only, whites admitted only with a "PoC". And I believe another college that has set aside room(s) for the same...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Considering there is a coffee shop on a college campus that designated certain hours "people of color" only, whites admitted only with a "PoC". And I believe another college that has set aside room(s) for the same...

In a sane world whites would tend to oppose that. In an insane world, whites, riddled with the guilt of their forefathers' sins, think they deserve it.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    It is a ban on official travel, not personal travel. If a state employee goes to NC, they will not be reimbursed.

My employer occasionally has travel bans. I can still go on my own dime.
    I misunderstood, thanks for clearing that up. Still a silly decision I think.

Okay, no link, but something I just saw. Rabid Bernie supporter on my Facebook always posting videos of violence at Trump rallies and talking about how violent Trump supporters are. Today he reposted a video from Breitbart showing anti-Trump activists being violent in a multitude of ways and accompanied it with a "thumbs-up" icon to show his support.

These are the type of people that we got the NKVD and Cheka from. They'd have no problem with the government using violence against those they disagreed with politically.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    CfI0m9qWwAA3eIo.jpg:large

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom