Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oh. Saw the old vid w/ck. Seriously? Do people want to perpetuate the power that word has or do they want to neuter it? Because if they want it to have eternal power, they’re doing it exactly right.

The amount of power that some people give to a single word is honestly mindboggling.

50EttAV.jpg

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Couldn’t think of a more appropriate thread so I’ll put it here. Lebron James talking about how NFL owners are like slave owners.

LeBron James of Los Angeles Lakers says NFL owners have slave mentality

Something to the effect of, “you do what I tell you to do or we get rid of you”.

Uhh.....isn’t that every job ever? If you don’t do the job, then you don’t get to keep the job... :dunno:
    He’s talking like the NBA is so much better. Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Isn’t that what lebron tells his teams that don’t win him championships? :):

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    What I don't get is why this is just now coming home to roost. Those two wackjobs beliefs have been out there for a while now.
    It’s because their outspoken voices were needed to get the movement off the ground until their backgrounds started to get to much attention and became a liability.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It’s because their outspoken voices were needed to get the movement off the ground until their backgrounds started to get to much attention and became a liability.
    I'm frankly surprised this has gained ANY traction. The left just doesnt care, and conservative voices are ignored.

Look at Andre Carson and his ties to Farrakahn. The latter is openly anti semetic, yet nobody cares in the media. Can you imagine the outrage if a white conservative associated with David Duke? It would be splashed across every news outlet 24/7 and there would be calls to step down immediately. But Carson? Nothing. I'm sure anyone who managed to get the story some legs would immediately be labeled a racist in an attempt to make the story go away.
    I

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Mizzou TIX official--male student asking female student for a date (which she didn't want) violated TIX policy because male student in position of "power and authority" since he was physically larger.

DvbtETKXcAAL0yC.jpg:large

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    What I don't get is why this is just now coming home to roost. Those two wackjobs beliefs have been out there for a while now.

Because it finally got more and more news, then they HAD to do something.
    Mostly because of people putting it out on the internet. Till the "media" couldn't ignore it any longer.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Mizzou TIX official--male student asking female student for a date (which she didn't want) violated TIX policy because male student in position of "power and authority" since he was physically larger.

DvbtETKXcAAL0yC.jpg:large

I'm not even sure how someone could make that argument with a straight face.

Fortunately, she resigned last year. However, there appears to be litigation filed by Mr. Rowles that is active now.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Social justice warrior goes off the deep end over the sight of a Trump T-shirt.

How will this crybaby, this ignorant child ever learn to function in a civilized society without everything being given to him in pity?

LOL, Seriously, I about lost it, when the dude says "do my bidding".

[video=youtube;hKOudtqUPTA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKOudtqUPTA[/video]

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Social justice warrior goes off the deep end over the sight of a Trump T-shirt.

How will this crybaby, this ignorant child ever learn to function in a civilized society without everything being given to him in pity?

LOL, Seriously, I about lost it, when the dude says "do my bidding".

[video=youtube;hKOudtqUPTA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKOudtqUPTA[/video]

I saw that earlier today. This guy is getting his 15 minutes of fame on the internet today, that's for sure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom