• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Bamm!! As a printer, I'm impressed by the initiative. As a parent of grown boys, it matters not to me, but I hope to have grandchildren some day, and I would certainly approve of this. It is a shame it be required nowadays.
    Can't imagine the horror the leftists would indulge themselves with, had they known of my upbringing. I ran the woods with my friends; built damns on the creeks; killed squirrels and such, and ATE them. My boys did the same, and are fine young men; productive in society. I say **** the people who don't have a clue; We will survive.

Interesting.

A business card for kids that are allowed to play on their own. Not sure if I should feel bad that this exists, or hopeful that someone considered it.

hjhz4wm2xjv11.jpg

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Interesting.

A business card for kids that are allowed to play on their own. Not sure if I should feel bad that this exists, or hopeful that someone considered it.

hjhz4wm2xjv11.jpg

Those are great.
    I'm going to get some of those. I might even carry one for myself. :):

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Here's the showrunner of Netflix's adaptation of The Witcher lying about casting decisions.

"I will not deviate from the book's races and cultures..." - proceeds to cast several black (and one Indian) actors for white roles.

MXU9ghP.png

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You must be talking about Comiskey Park.

The Club Level ain't bad. The have waiters come to your seat for orders, then bring the food, there are lounge area with couches and big TVs with the game with air conditioning and shade, the bathrooms are limited to the Club Level members and there are bathroom attendants to hand you a towel and spritz you with cologne....and Sox fans say Cubs fans are soft.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    The Club Level ain't bad. The have waiters come to your seat for orders, then bring the food, there are lounge area with couches and big TVs with the game with air conditioning and shade, the bathrooms are limited to the Club Level members and there are bathroom attendants to hand you a towel and spritz you with cologne....and Sox fans say Cubs fans are soft.

Just like in Cobbs' day.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Capitalism. Somebody built those boxes.

Most likely crony capitalism between the box makers and the givernment. Someone built them on a government contract, and then the givernment handed them out to equalize the outcome so that everyone could bypass having to pay to watch the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom