• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It was funny to see how she reacted to the NH state senator asking her about Juanita Broderick and a few others.....I swear, I think Bernie will go there if she pushes him.

Chelsea would fit in great in the Green party. Like you say a a narrow appeal. Even MA the Green Party got only 2 percent or so in the governor's race. She could come here and carpet bag a congressional seat. Kinda like Granny/Professor Warren did.

Not that I'm a fan of the bern, but I do wish he'd go after her more. Sanders' absolving Hillary's email scandal--absent new accusations--marked the loss of the primary unless something changes.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Catherine Herridge: "The FBI was able to recover [Clinton's] deleted emails ... [wipe] was not what I would call a professional standard."

I can imagine the conversation the Clinton's are having with their technical help. Hillary strikes me as the type of person who is easily confused by technology. Maybe it was wiped by the house boy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Or, maybe she was such a ***** to her IT staff they did it on purpose. "Eh, ya. Should be able to reformat the hard drive. Yeah. That should take care of it."

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Or, maybe she was such a ***** to her IT staff they did it on purpose. "Eh, ya. Should be able to reformat the hard drive. Yeah. That should take care of it."

I could see that. As one of those IT types, I could see the Urkel come out. "Oops! Looks like I forgot to hit the enter key after issuing the wipe command so it never actually ran. Did I do that????"

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

That would be the perfect revenge. A time bomb she would not have the ability to see until after it exploded. My guess is that she is not a pleasant person to work for and probably would have no difficulty motivating someone toward such a thing. It could also be a matter of the IT guy realizing the treasonous things the woman does, having a moral/ethical problem with it and, while lacking the kamikaze spirit to address it directly, did his part to make it possible to catch her.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I'm all for a delay. As someone said in another post let her get the nomination before Hell fire rains down on her. I only wish "13 Hours" would have been held for release until about September '16.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I only wish "13 Hours" would have been held for release until about September '16.
    Now works. No one thinking of voting for her is going to pay to go see it at the theater. By Sept. it will be available for online streaming for free and anyone that might vote for Hillary is all about Free. They might see it and at least stay home and not vote for her.

Top Bottom