• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Intel community's IG had to up his clearance just to view info on Clinton server.

CZHinOUVAAEsBxn.jpg:large

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    still nothing will happen. She could murder a baby on live tv with multiple camera angles and then claim she didn't do it and she would get off scott free. Nothing can touch her.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It's all that vast right wing conspiracy again.:laugh:

It always amazed me how few people seemed to notice that vast and conspiracy are mutually exclusive, to the point that when your 'conspiracy' takes in something approaching half the population, that is a political movement, not a conspiracy.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Hadn't seen this before. Hillary’s clintonemail.com server and the Clinton Foundation email server have exactly the same IP address, and the same SSL certificate... i.e. DOS emails shared on the same server as the Clinton Foundation. Anyone hacking into an employee's email from the Clinton Foundation would therefore have complete access to Hillary's State and classified emails since they were on the same IP address.

Furthermore, the server did not reside in Hillary's home basement in Chappaqua; it resided at either Bill Clinton's office or the office of the Clinton Foundation in Midtown Manhattan. Hillary had it moved to her basement just prior to Platte River Networks removing the server in Oct 2013.

REALLY HOPE and PRAY that the FBI mounts up with titanium cajones to do what it takes in running the guantlet and take this to the house so an indictment is issued.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Shared An Email Network With The Clinton Foundation - Breitbart

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I just don't see the administration pursuing this to filing charges. The likelihood that she has something she can leverage against Obama seems pretty high.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    She says the IG is a republican operative. I am paraphrasing a bit but that is what her camp is implying. CNN was scoffing at it.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Anyone know the process? I mean, the FBI decides they have enough evidence for an indictment so what happens then? Do they go to Loretta Lynch who in turn calls Valerie Jarrett for permission to arrest Hillary? Jarrett says kill it and Hillary skates from justice (again).

This thing has grown legs. I can't see the FBI putting 150 people on this only to let it go.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    Every day I open this in hopes of reading they finally locked the ***** up.... Another disappointing day.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Anyone know the process? I mean, the FBI decides they have enough evidence for an indictment so what happens then? Do they go to Loretta Lynch who in turn calls Valerie Jarrett for permission to arrest Hillary? Jarrett says kill it and Hillary skates from justice (again).

This thing has grown legs. I can't see the FBI putting 150 people on this only to let it go.

My guess is the real meat of this investigation is about information peddling. They are looking for evidence of government info being "sold" to various clients of the clinton consulting business. The big dc law firms don't care what color or denomination you money is, why should the clintons. When you consider all the byzantine connections between groups in the middle east, it wouldn't surprise me if intelligence assessments of the security of our embassy in Libya found it's way to the people who planned the attack. Who knows what a big donation to their "non-profit" by a discreet and wealthy arab client might have bought.

Always follow the money.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My guess is the real meat of this investigation is about information peddling. They are looking for evidence of government info being "sold" to various clients of the clinton consulting business. The big dc law firms don't care what color or denomination you money is, why should the clintons. When you consider all the byzantine connections between groups in the middle east, it wouldn't surprise me if intelligence assessments of the security of our embassy in Libya found it's way to the people who planned the attack. Who knows what a big donation to their "non-profit" by a discreet and wealthy arab client might have bought.

Always follow the money.

You may as well add that to your sig line.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    If the information was innocuous, it wouldn't have been classified "SAP."

How is someone that is either this stupid or has this little regard for law (maybe both???) still a candidate?

Top Bottom