• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I'm all for a delay. As someone said in another post let her get the nomination before Hell fire rains down on her. I only wish "13 Hours" would have been held for release until about September '16.

Holding it until Sept '16 would only be meaningful if she was the Democratic nominee. This might actually have some effect on the primaries.

Tooms

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2016
    Johnson County
    She should be charged. You dont just accidentally setup a private email server in your basement. If you have that capability, you also do not accidentally lose all the emails. It was kept private just for that purpose.

Delaying it or not, I think it is going to end up being a big deal for the Democratic party if she becomes the nominee.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hillary is corrupt and too incompetent to effectively hide it. But she's a Clinton and an establishment candidate. And the Democratic Party seems to want a liberal establishment president. I imagine they're kinda pissed that she can't hide her corruption better than that. It's bad enough that her private email used a domain that made it obvious she's using private email. But then when she's caught she doesn't completely obliterate the evidence? Sheesh, how can she be trusted to abuse the presidency with all the impropriety of a Clinton if she can't even manage competent corruption? I mean, dayam. She could have picked a domain name that would have made the private email sound more governmenty. Why not hbic@statedept.us?

I think the Democratic Party has some decisions to make. Go ahead and take a chance with Hillary, or try to get another candidate. With option one, there is a lot of risk for the party. They'll take a pretty sizable hit if their leading candidate is indicted, especially if there's evidence that all her [STRIKE]accomplishments[/STRIKE] unnecessary travel was to sell favorable outcomes to heads of state in return for donations to her family's "charity".

They probably thought things were handled when Sanders pardoned Hillary for her corruption. So how to decide now? They can go forward with Hillary and use whatever power they have to keep the truth from the people and apply whatever pressure they can to keep the Justice Department from prosecuting. Or, figure out a way to get Joe the Clown back into it without making it obvious that the Democrats are just that petty. The politically expedient "delay" seems to indicate the Democrats are going with option one. Perhaps they've found some leverage against the administration. Maybe they've threatened to go public with proof that Michelle has a penis.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Biden seems pretty moderate compared to the current democrats, Bloomberg, and Trump.

In certain match-ups, I'd probably throw a vote to Biden.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Joe "the groper" Biden. Has he done anything positive for this country in his decades of "public service"?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    There was nothing accidental or uninformed about the transfer of classified information to Hillary on a non-secure server:

In another recently released e-mail, Clinton instructed Sullivan to convert a classified document into an unclassified e-mail attachment by scanning it into an unsecured computer and sending it to her without any classified markings. “Turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure,” she ordered.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Joe "the groper" Biden. Has he done anything positive for this country in his decades of "public service"?

He's done nothing positive, and very little negative. He's... nothing. That's about it. Might be a good stand-in for four years while both parties regroup and try it again in 2020.

By then, Hillary and Sanders will be too frail to campaign.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    The Dems are stuck with what they've got. It's too late to get a new candidate onto most of the State primary ballots. The people that still support her will vote for her even if she's in prison.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    here's where I'd say "oh ****" if this were any other politician

Hillary?s team copied intel off top-secret server to email | New York Post

CZgnmYPVAAAh9e4.jpg:large

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    here's where I'd say "oh ****" if this were any other politician

Hillary?s team copied intel off top-secret server to email | New York Post

CZgnmYPVAAAh9e4.jpg:large

I was thinking about this the other evening. I hope the FBI starts to go after her entire support staff. If they do, they will undermine her ability to keep dodging the issue and weaken her ability to continually duck for cover. Her staff, as the staff for all people in her position, give her a solid foundation to continue to operate with impunity. Take away the support network, and the person will become more and more vulnerable to justice.

Plus, the investigators would get the added benefit of inside intel if her subordinates start to face serious time themselves for taking part in crimes.

Regards,

Doug

Top Bottom