• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    All you have to do is convince every single woman under 40 and 80% of them over 40 of this fact.

Thankfully a new poll says women under 30 don't feel she represents them. She isn't their kind of feminist. They consider her a feminist for rich, white women. I saw this on either CNN or Fox this afternoon like 2 pm.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Thankfully a new poll says women under 30 don't feel she represents them. She isn't their kind of feminist. They consider her a feminist for rich, white women. I saw this on either CNN or Fox this afternoon like 2 pm.
    Wait a couple years and the horse-faced daughter will be poised to run!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Wait a couple years and the horse-faced daughter will be poised to run!

Hopefully by that time it will be like people named Bush. Today, Jeb has a serious liability in his last name (in addition to the absence of qualities which positively recommend him for office). Tomorrow, hopefully, the name Clinton will be just as toxic. It is a shame that Chelsea has turned out the way she has. As I have read, she was a sweet-natured girl back when Bill was in office and Hillary frequently chastised her for any manifestation of kindness, especially toward the Secret Service detail, and from what I gather has succeeded in turning her into a shrew of the same mold.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

I hope you're right with this, but I don't have a lot of faith in it. It's gonna take a lot to keep everything with boobs from voting for the lib with boobs.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Doesn't matter one whit. If Hillary is the nominee, she'll vote for her.

Possibly. But I was encouraged when she said she was taking a hard look at Rubio.

He wouldn't be my first choice among the GOP field, but the fact that she was considering someone other than the Hildabeast was refreshing to hear.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Possibly. But I was encouraged when she said she was taking a hard look at Rubio.

He wouldn't be my first choice among the GOP field, but the fact that she was considering someone other than the Hildabeast was refreshing to hear.

Maybe if you get her to join INGO and get her out of the leftist echo chamber it will do her some good!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Sadly it means she'll probably be voting for Bernie Sanders.

Hopefully, by the time the primaries come around to us, it will still matter. I don't rule out Bernie as making it to the oval office (people are friggin crazy,) but he is way more beatable than Hillary.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'd also say Moochele will make a run at the next available election.

She could try, but I just don't see her gaining traction. She just doesn't have the personality. Hell, she doesn't have the personality to do a cameo once in a while and after a hiatus, I can just imagine the hell she would catch for spending tax money like a drunken sailor on vacations almost as bad as Barry.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

No, Hillary is a feminist of opportunity. Most feminists today want to automatically sympathize with the mere accusation of sexual assault. Hilary does everything in her power to crucify the ones who accused her husband.

Lolz she does look like a horse

I thought I read somewhere that she's had cosmetic surgery. Imagine what she'd look like without that!

She could try, but I just don't see her gaining traction. She just doesn't have the personality. Hell, she doesn't have the personality to do a cameo once in a while and after a hiatus, I can just imagine the hell she would catch for spending tax money like a drunken sailor on vacations almost as bad as Barry.

I think you're right. And she would appeal to such a narrow constituency that she'd be lucky to beat the green party. Or, hell, maybe she could just run as the green party candidate.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    No, Hillary is a feminist of opportunity. Most feminists today want to automatically sympathize with the mere accusation of sexual assault. Hilary does everything in her power to crucify the ones who accused her husband.

I thought I read somewhere that she's had cosmetic surgery. Imagine what she'd look like without that!

I think you're right. And she would appeal to such a narrow constituency that she'd be lucky to beat the green party. Or, hell, maybe she could just run as the green party candidate.

It was funny to see how she reacted to the NH state senator asking her about Juanita Broderick and a few others.....I swear, I think Bernie will go there if she pushes him.

Chelsea would fit in great in the Green party. Like you say a a narrow appeal. Even MA the Green Party got only 2 percent or so in the governor's race. She could come here and carpet bag a congressional seat. Kinda like Granny/Professor Warren did.

Top Bottom