Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

And before somebody starts in on how Loretta Lynch was on their team back in the whitewater days, its bogus. Different Lynch. (already seen that misinformation/confusion floating around FB)

APNewsBreak: State Department Reopens Clinton Emails Probe - ABC News

State Department reopens internal probe of Clinton emails | Fox News

Yep... They needed to, because something has to be done about her security clearance in the very least, before she starts giving EVERYTHING to China.

At the VERY least she needs to lose her security clearance permanently, If nothing else. Although that would make presidential briefings a bit difficult. While it wouldnt DQ her from the position, it would make it a rather hard sell why she shouldnt step down and let somebody else run.

Although I would LOVE to see her in a striped/bright orange pantsuit for a few years, I could settle for being disgraced and prevented from holding office ever again. Not that she would see what she did as disgraceful, but the rest of us would.

And either my status updates are blocked/hidden by all my liberal friends, (quite possibly) or they are all Bernie supporters. But not ONE would admit to still liking her or justify her actions.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    And before somebody starts in on how Loretta Lynch was on their team back in the whitewater days, its bogus. Different Lynch. (already seen that misinformation/confusion floating around FB)

At the VERY least she needs to lose her security clearance permanently, If nothing else. Although that would make presidential briefings a bit difficult. While it wouldnt DQ her from the position, it would make it a rather hard sell why she shouldnt step down and let somebody else run.

Although I would LOVE to see her in a striped/bright orange pantsuit for a few years, I could settle for being disgraced and prevented from holding office ever again. Not that she would see what she did as disgraceful, but the rest of us would.

And either my status updates are blocked/hidden by all my liberal friends, (quite possibly) or they are all Bernie supporters. But not ONE would admit to still liking her or justify her actions.

To be honest, I couldn't care less about jailing her at this point, the Clinton foundation is the golden egg.

Crack that egg and a whole lot more than just HRC will be going down in an orange suit.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    To be honest, I couldn't care less about jailing her at this point, the Clinton foundation is the golden egg.

Crack that egg and a whole lot more than just HRC will be going down in an orange suit.

That's defended by the best dc attorney/client privilege that money can buy, for good reason.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hillary has pinned herself into a familiar dichotomy with liberal politicians lately. Hillary supporters need to accept that she's either incompetent or corrupt.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Hillary has pinned herself into a familiar dichotomy with liberal politicians lately. Hillary supporters need to accept that she's either incompetent or corrupt.

I'm sure they've accepted both scenarios but it will never change the fact that they'll still vote for her 'cause their mama's voted Dem, their Unions told 'em to vote Dem, or "I've always voted Dem" seems to be the way it goes.
    The sad part is.....This Dem ain't the old Dem. It's just a shell game with a familiar name.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

She's also not Trump or an evil republican. That's probably the most important factor to a Hillary supporter. For as badly as we might view her, her supporters view "us" and the GOP/Trump in the same light. Compared to us, a little corruption is acceptable.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    They truly still believe she did not do anything wrong. She wasn't convicted so she must be innocent. Vast right wing conspiracy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    She's also not Trump or an evil republican. That's probably the most important factor to a Hillary supporter. For as badly as we might view her, her supporters view "us" and the GOP/Trump in the same light. Compared to us, a little corruption is acceptable.

This is really the crux and why it was a collective mistake to nominate a turd like Trump, where the smitten are the only ones who actually want him to be president. As we've stated elsewhere, just about any other Republican candidate would be beating Clinton right now.

They truly still believe she did not do anything wrong. She wasn't convicted so she must be innocent. Vast right wing conspiracy.

I've talk to some independents. They're just as pissed about the choices as I am, and they're voting for Hillary because they typically lean Democrat. So if you have two people running that you think are both corrupt, the corruption cancels. All that's left is which ideology you prefer.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This is really the crux and why it was a collective mistake to nominate a turd like Trump, where the smitten are the only ones who actually want him to be president. As we've stated elsewhere, just about any other Republican candidate would be beating Clinton right now.

They would have behaved the same way with Cruz, and even more insanely if we would have ran Jeb. It has nothing to do with the person, it has to do with the letter next to their name. Don't let the psychopaths fool you.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I'm sure they've accepted both scenarios but it will never change the fact that they'll still vote for her 'cause their mama's voted Dem, their Unions told 'em to vote Dem, or "I've always voted Dem" seems to be the way it goes.
    The sad part is.....This Dem ain't the old Dem. It's just a shell game with a familiar name.

Not the case this time around, I know a lot of union people who have proudly said they woted for trump in the primary and will be voting for him again in November. Trump has somehow managed to erode, even if its just a little bit, from the union base that the democrats have counted on for many years.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Not the case this time around, I know a lot of union people who have proudly said they woted for trump in the primary and will be voting for him again in November. Trump has somehow managed to erode, even if its just a little bit, from the union base that the democrats have counted on for many years.

I have a feeling the final numbers will be near identical to the last couple of pres elections. I would love to be wrong.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

No surprise here. Hillary has already demonstrated her support for exporting jobs and importing illegal aliens. Trump has promised to deal with both problems. Union folks like to eat too, and Trump is the only one who is offering them help in doing so.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    No surprise here. Hillary has already demonstrated her support for exporting jobs and importing illegal aliens. Trump has promised to deal with both problems. Union folks like to eat too, and Trump is the only one who is offering them help in doing so.

This ^^^ 100%!

If Trump does nothing else but focus on the loss of good jobs for Americans he will gain huge in the polls, especially amongst moderate democrats and independents.

Of course, he will be fighting the republican establishment as well, who have supported the increase in workers visas, but that is OK. That is one of the things his own supporters inside the republican party like about him. He is not a career politician beholden to special interest groups - yet.

Doug

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton

Contrary to popular belief, a lot of us Union folks do not drink the Union cool-aid.
    I've been a Union Pipefitter for almost 20 years, in that time, dealing with all the trade Unions, there are more Conservitive members than not.
    I refuse to let them take out PAC money from my checks. I flat out told them who they support ( Union big-wigs) and who I support are not the same people.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Contrary to popular belief, a lot of us Union folks do not drink the Union cool-aid.
    I've been a Union Pipefitter for almost 20 years, in that time, dealing with all the trade Unions, there are more Conservitive members than not.
    I refuse to let them take out PAC money from my checks. I flat out told them who they support ( Union big-wigs) and who I support are not the same people.

That's the problem, the big wigs are not the rank and file and they do NOT support who the workers of the country do.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    13654280_1247994555212203_6696265605168036244_n.jpg

Top Bottom