• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Also what happened to the IT guy that was given immunity?! WTF for?

He is either degaussing hard drives for off lease computers at TigerDirect or teaching karate lessons.

waxon.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    oh ****

Chaffetz says they will be referring Hillary to the FBI for perjury.

If she skates on that (which does seem to be a more black-and-white case)... you'll know truly how corrupt the government is.

Edit....

Now they're saying there was no recording or transcription of the FBI/clinton interview. ****ing hell this is corrupt

Flashback to 2014

AG Holder announces FBI can no longer refuse to record interviews with suspects

Last edited:

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I really like the part where representative Connelly made a joke about citizens in Wyoming knowing the statutes involved with this.:n00b:

Because any citizen who is familiar with the law must have "too much time on their hands"

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm watching congress roast Comey and have been for the past few hours.

Comey says that hillary gave un-cleared individuals access to classified information knowingly. (Those who maintained her server, and her lawyers, her lawyers obviously saw all of these classified documents, without clearance, under her instruction.)
    Comey says that he can not comment on whether the clinton foundation is a part of this investigation or whether there is any additional investigations going on regarding the clinton foundation.

Anyone wondering if maybe he's holding back on recommending charges because there's a vastly larger case to be made? His tone and behavior does not make him seem friendly to hillary to me, if anything he seems a bit corny in his behavior.

And now Cummings hijacks the investigation to start spewing racist nonsense.

They're coming back from recess soon, I'm sorry for forgetting to link this earlier:

[video=youtube;ZAjP5xUHZyE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAjP5xUHZyE[/video]

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Comey says that he can not comment on whether the clinton foundation is a part of this investigation or whether there is any additional investigations going on regarding the clinton foundation.

Anyone wondering if maybe he's holding back on recommending charges because there's a vastly larger case to be made?

W I S H F U L thinking on your part pal. I admit it made my ears perk up too but NAH ****s going away. The fix is in and twisting, dry.

Top Bottom