• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They would have behaved the same way with Cruz, and even more insanely if we would have ran Jeb. It has nothing to do with the person, it has to do with the letter next to their name. Don't let the psychopaths fool you.

Okay. I'm just gonna say it. I don't think I'm the one being fooled. You guys just don't get it that most people just aren't that into Trump. The Republican primary victory made you feel this false sense of more support than there is. Most of us aren't enamored by him at all. I'm not hopelessly loyal. I tend to like to hold my politicians responsible for their actions, what they say, how they treat people. But nothing he says phases you.

You guys are so fiercely loyal that you can just let the stupid things he says go. I can't do that. You cling to your imagined image of Trump as a sort of savior of the American way. And nothing he does penetrates that image. I can't help but think that if he were elected, when he doesn't do the things you thought he would, you'll just make excuses and try to elect him again. Because he'll give you some little tidbit to make you believe.

Some of you guys think he'll be some kind of savior of the Constitution? Has he even looked at an outline? I just want to see him just briefly describe this Article 12 he talks about. You know, the one he said he'd stand up for? :rolleyes: Dude has no clue. You think he's some kind of geneous businessman, and that he'll apply all that business acumen to running the country. He's a ****ing con man. Trump University. It's a con! Trump Presidential Campaign. It's a con too!

But. All that off my chest, I feel like I'm stuck with him--YOU guys stuck me with that turd. I don't want a turd as president. I think he figured out what issues would resonate most with Republicans and and he played your dissatisfaction like a harp. He conned you out of your support just like he conned Trump University "students" out of their money. And it brought him the presumptive nomination. So now, as crooked as Hillary is, what's he doing? Huh? What? The most overtly dishonest presidential candidate to run in my lifetime, which includes the likes of Lindon Johnson and Richard Nixon, Trump can't beat that?

Yeah. I'm stuck choosing a Bull****-burger with extra cheese because the other choice is a pig-****-n-vomit burger.

7 in 10 people don't like Trump. That means, it's probably not going to work out like you planned. And when Trump loses, I'm going to say I told you so. And I'm going to remind you whose fault it is that Hillary won. And I actually hope I'm wrong. Because as bad as I believe Trump will be for the country, I am more certain Hillary would be even worse.

/rant

Not the case this time around, I know a lot of union people who have proudly said they woted for trump in the primary and will be voting for him again in November. Trump has somehow managed to erode, even if its just a little bit, from the union base that the democrats have counted on for many years.

No surprise here. Hillary has already demonstrated her support for exporting jobs and importing illegal aliens. Trump has promised to deal with both problems. Union folks like to eat too, and Trump is the only one who is offering them help in doing so.

That's the problem, the big wigs are not the rank and file and they do NOT support who the workers of the country do.

This is essentially it. The union bosses take the member's money and spend it buying democrats. They push democrats on the members, but it's been my experience many in the rank and file do think for themselves. Traditionally an average union worker would probably go for Obama over a Romney. I can see where they'd support Trump over Hillary regardless of what the union leaders tell them to do. The things Trump says appeals to them.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Okay. I'm just gonna say it. I don't think I'm the one being fooled. You guys just don't get it that most people just aren't that into Trump. The Republican primary victory made you feel this false sense of more support than there is. Most of us aren't enamored by him at all. I'm not hopelessly loyal. I tend to like to hold my politicians responsible for their actions, what they say, how they treat people. But nothing he says phases you.

You guys are so fiercely loyal that you can just let the stupid things he says go. I can't do that. You cling to your imagined image of Trump as a sort of savior of the American way. And nothing he does penetrates that image. I can't help but think that if he were elected, when he doesn't do the things you thought he would, you'll just make excuses and try to elect him again. Because he'll give you some little tidbit to make you believe.

Some of you guys think he'll be some kind of savior of the Constitution? Has he even looked at an outline? I just want to see him just briefly describe this Article 12 he talks about. You know, the one he said he'd stand up for? :rolleyes: Dude has no clue. You think he's some kind of geneous businessman, and that he'll apply all that business acumen to running the country. He's a ****ing con man. Trump University. It's a con! Trump Presidential Campaign. It's a con too!

But. All that off my chest, I feel like I'm stuck with him--YOU guys stuck me with that turd. I don't want a turd as president. I think he figured out what issues would resonate most with Republicans and and he played your dissatisfaction like a harp. He conned you out of your support just like he conned Trump University "students" out of their money. And it brought him the presumptive nomination. So now, as crooked as Hillary is, what's he doing? Huh? What? The most overtly dishonest presidential candidate to run in my lifetime, which includes the likes of Lindon Johnson and Richard Nixon, Trump can't beat that?

Yeah. I'm stuck choosing a Bull****-burger with extra cheese because the other choice is a pig-****-n-vomit burger.

7 in 10 people don't like Trump. That means, it's probably not going to work out like you planned. And when Trump loses, I'm going to say I told you so. And I'm going to remind you whose fault it is that Hillary won. And I actually hope I'm wrong. Because as bad as I believe Trump will be for the country, I am more certain Hillary would be even worse.

/rant

Could have been worse, we could have ended up with Cruz or Jeb!.

Who in the republican primary passed your personal purity test?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Could have been worse, we could have ended up with Cruz or Jeb!.

Who in the republican primary passed your personal purity test?

There's that binary thinking again. I have no purity test. There is something wrong with all of them. But there's enough right with many of them that would be a better candidate than Trump. And, bad as Cruz is, I think he would have been better than Trump. Still scary. Might not have done the best against Hillary. His unfavorables are really high as well.

Jeb! I don't know. I certainly was happy Trump knocked him out, but that was back when I didn't think Trump could actually con enough people out of their vote. Even Jeb! would be better than Hillary.

I wanted Rand Paul. And Rand isn't perfect either. I think he behaved childishly in some of the debates. He comes off as arrogant at times. And he's not afraid to pander, which is something I absolutely can't stand in a candidate. It's one of the many things I can't stand about Trump. But I have to weigh goods and bads and pick the ones with the most goods. Out of all of them, despite the faults, Rand's the guy I most want to run the country. But that ain't happening.

One candidate I can think of that I wouldn't have voted for at all ever. The fat ass pussbag. I just don't like that guy. In fact, if Trump chooses him as his running mate, I might have to vote for the Douchbag Johnson over Trump. Or, maybe I'll just write in Al Bundy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There's that binary thinking again. I have no purity test. There is something wrong with all of them. But there's enough right with many of them that would be a better candidate than Trump. And, bad as Cruz is, I think he would have been better than Trump. Still scary. Might not have done the best against Hillary. His unfavorables are really high as well.

Jeb! I don't know. I certainly was happy Trump knocked him out, but that was back when I didn't think Trump could actually con enough people out of their vote. Even Jeb! would be better than Hillary.

I wanted Rand Paul. And Rand isn't perfect either. I think he behaved childishly in some of the debates. He comes off as arrogant at times. And he's not afraid to pander, which is something I absolutely can't stand in a candidate. It's one of the many things I can't stand about Trump. But I have to weigh goods and bads and pick the ones with the most goods. Out of all of them, despite the faults, Rand's the guy I most want to run the country. But that ain't happening.

One candidate I can think of that I wouldn't have voted for at all ever. The fat ass pussbag. I just don't like that guy. In fact, if Trump chooses him as his running mate, I might have to vote for the Douchbag Johnson over Trump. Or, maybe I'll just write in Al Bundy.

I will write you in and you can write me..............:):

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I'm just dropping in here for the first time to say that I am very glad that we the people of INGO are not distracted from these series of events, despite current affairs...

Top Bottom