• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Got to wonder what the trade was for this to happen.

I assume most actions (especially blatant, lawless ones like this) have to have a give-and-take. So, what's going to happen in the near future for GOP? Maybe Dems will drop the gun issue... but that doesn't seem like enough for this big of a deal.

Maybe I'm naive to think this way. But things like today, as overt as it was, simply cannot be without some trade... somewhere.

Well let me adjust my tin foil hat... could the trade be a compromise on how activist the next nominee to the Supremes will be?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I remember taking a class from Ken Hackathorn in summer of 2002. He told us at lunch that we would become more like South America.

Apparently Ken is one sharp copper!
    You got that right. Those have been my thoughts as well. The leftists in this country are acting like they do down there. We all know how well that's working out for South America right now.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Fitting.

30.05.16+-+1

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Got to wonder what the trade was for this to happen.

With all that this administration has done, I don't believe there was any "trade." They simply felt they could suppress this, and they are correct.

Kutnupe argues that President Obama is a highly successful president, and I think that's true -- Obama's agenda was to fundamentally transform the US into a left wing banana republic, a kleptocracy ruled by The Party at home and a third or fourth tier power abroad. He has succeeded wildly. This is just the latest result of that.

Analysis from a man who thinks highly personally and professionaly of Comey (may have to reconsider that, tho): FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook | National Review

Compare and contrast: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...a-found-guilty-removal-and-retention-classifi

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    With all that this administration has done, I don't believe there was any "trade." They simply felt they could suppress this, and they are correct.

Kutnupe argues that President Obama is a highly successful president, and I think that's true -- Obama's agenda was to fundamentally transform the US into a left wing banana republic, a kleptocracy ruled by The Party at home and a third or fourth tier power abroad. He has succeeded wildly. This is just the latest result of that.

Analysis from a man who thinks highly personally and professionaly of Comey (may have to reconsider that, tho): FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook | National Review

Compare and contrast: Peak FBI Corruption? Meet Bryan Nishimura, Found Guilty For "Removal And Retention Of Classified Materials" | Zero Hedge

Well I believe he is a traitor that will one day wind up in jail.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Compare and contrast: Peak FBI Corruption? Meet Bryan Nishimura, Found Guilty For "Removal And Retention Of Classified Materials" | Zero Hedge
    Exactly. Obama sees Hitlery as his successor most likely to continue his legacy. They made sure nothing was gonna derail their dream no matter how much Hitlery tried to muck it up with her incompetence. They covered her large ass for the good of the movement.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well I believe he is a traitor that will one day wind up in jail.

No president will even end up in jail... they may be charged, they may be convicted.... but they will never see the inside of a prison. Reason being, whomever succeeds will always pardon.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They need to sell a few more secrets to China to ensure the next 20 generations of CLintons can live a care free lifestyle. It takes a lot of Money for Chelsea to become a stay at home mom.

There is no way Chelsea will not eventually be a politician.

maybe when America is restored you'll see the first one then

You think America will be restored? Dude, where Europe is now? That's where we're headed.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    "To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now." - James B. Comey, FBI Director

Npv1185.jpg

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Not sure why anyone's really upset by this. Many of us called it over a year ago, when this thing broke. It was a given she wasn't going to be indicted. She's part of the BOYN Party oligarchy and you ain't. Not losing any sleep over this one. Her list is long and she's teflon. Say hello to your next president.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I wonder why Mr **** Dick at the FBI didn't just punt the ball to DOJ?

I mean, he even said something to the effect of, "...we don't usually make our recommendation public..." regarding their investigations, so he could have easily passed his report onto Loretta and avoided the unlimited odium he is facing, letting the people's wrath fall on her.

He must really be a winner if they got him to take on this albatross!

Top Bottom