• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    The thing that struck me was that they found emails intentionally not turned over (obstruction), and the attorneys involved had their systems wiped (obstruction). Multiple violations, multiple pieces of evidence, and no charges..... unbelievable.....

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    earth-asteroid-meteorite-collision-collides-shutterstock.jpg

SMOD 2016

May peace be upon him

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'll have to remember next time I get pulled over for speeding to say that I really didn't intend to speed. That should be enough to avoid prosecution in this legal world.

Always follow the money

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So I thought Comey was untouchable. So much for that. What do you get when you sell your soul?

Well, it is the Clintons. Perhaps what touched Comey was the consequences for going against the Clintons. That's a story I hope gets told one day. Perhaps when the Clintons are dead and gone the truth about why no charges will be brought.

People deride Trumpers for their blind loyalty, and rightly so. He could shoot someone in the street and retain his supporters. What depths must he sink to before he could lose his support? It seems, pretty far.

But what about Clinton supporters? What can't she do before she'd lose her supporters? The whole ****ing world is wacked out.

And I blame Obama. No. Seriously.

Trump is what happens when you push society further than it's willing to go. It splinters into fringe factions willing to go to any lengths to prevent the other faction from winning any new ground, or the other from taking any ground back. You get to the point where you'll support horrible people like Hillary or Trump. The real loser is free society.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    More: Clinton was "extremely careless" in handling her emails, and knew or should have known she was mishandling classified

I wonder what the difference is between "extremely careless" (non-chargeable) and "gross negligence" (chargeable), because apparently that fine line is all the difference here.

Top Bottom