• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I wonder why Mr **** Dick at the FBI didn't just punt the ball to DOJ?

I mean, he even said something to the effect of, "...we don't usually make our recommendation public..." regarding their investigations, so he could have easily passed his report onto Loretta and avoided the unlimited odium he is facing, letting the people's wrath fall on her.

He must really be a winner if they got him to take on this albatross!
    That's exactly why they shoved him out there to take the heat off Lynch. She's been getting pretty singed from that get together with "Slick" William. They already knew how this dog and pony show was going to go down.

That's why Lynch made the announcement beforehand that she would defer to whatever recommendation that was handed down like she did'nt already know. The fix was already in.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Ya know, I was reading the Declaration of Independence yesterday and got to the part where they were listing the abuses that caused them to decide to separate from Great Britain. And I said to myself, "that sounds an awful lot like what we've got here today." This decision hasn't changed my mind a bit.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The abuses sounded the same 12 and more years ago. It's not a new phenomenon.
    Yeah I knew you'd get around to republicans. You'd be *****ing up a storm if Hillary was a republican and got off like this instead of your"no big whoop" cavalier attitude.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Yeah I knew you'd get around to republicans. You'd be *****ing up a storm if Hillary was a republican and got off like this instead of your"no big whoop" cavalier attitude.

As usual, you're spewing rubbish. The long train of abuses isn't new or just a democrat phenomenon. The fact that you seem to have got your butt tweaked shows you know it's true. As usual, you just don't want to accept the truth of the matter. Both parties are corrupt and have been for many decades. Your displaced loyalty to crooks shows where you're really coming from. And, this post had nothing to do with the Hillary issue. Just Blackhawks post.

Yeah, it is no big whoop that her crimes were ignored. We've known this was going to be the case since it started. Guess everybody else who called it is a Hillary supporter, too. :rolleyes:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I read somewhere. I think it was attributed to Giulliani that if the report Comey gave today was the results of an FBI background check Hillary would never get a security clearance.

That goes along with a previous post I made. How in the hell can anyone justify giving Hillary Clinton a security clearance for POTUS if she gets elected?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My goal in the next several months before the election is to get everyone I know who is planning to vote for Hillary to admit they don't give a **** that she's corrupt.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My goal in the next several months before the election is to get everyone I know who is planning to vote for Hillary to admit they don't give a **** that she's corrupt.

It won't matter. Nothing one could say about Trump and his past could dissuade Trump supporters because Hillary's worse. Conversely, nothing Hillary's done is as bad as what a Trump presidency would be to Hillary supporters.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The end is near when a majority starts not giving a **** about anything they should be giving a **** about. That goes for everything.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The end is near when a majority starts not giving a **** about anything they should be giving a **** about. That goes for everything.

This has been coming for a long long time people.
    Now it is out in the open and so few give a rats butt about it.
    I fear for the life my G-kids will have.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

There are many things people should legitimately not give a **** about. And things people should give a **** about. Electing one corrupt person because we're more afraid of the other corrupt person seems like something that should be very troubling to us. But here we are.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Remember when a missing 18 minutes of audio tape was enough to fuel a chain of events and even a slime-ball like Nixon was at least decent enough to have enough shame to resign and leave than drag the country down any further than he had?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    People tolerate the kind of crap we're given instead of saying "Hell NO! This is not acceptable any longer!" Until that happens en masse and people start waking up we are in serious trouble.

Top Bottom